TCS Codevita Interview process and CTC/Package related dicussion

Check your nextstep portal, Log on to it and then “Track my Application” if you have filled the form, if not then fill the application form. if your status is “Candidate Batched” on Track my Application, I suggest you wait.

3 Likes

what mean by batched?

I had filled my application form in the month of June, and my interview is scheduled for tomorrow. In the track my application portion, it is showing candidate batched, however on downloading my application form, it is showing only my reference number and no other details such as personal, academic etc. Have any of you faced similar situation? Any idea what to do?

Ok, I’ll do it. Thanks!

same here in my college… someone with 12 k rank was shortlisted bt someone with 8k wasnt

2 Likes

Bro, only these much questions! Basically OOPS and SQL?

hey do you know if only 4th year students are eligible for this interview or 3rd year as well?

TCS gives pre placement offers for final year students if they perform well in interview. If they still have the requirement, they may give Internship to non final years which isn’t guaranteed

Did you fill the application form on TCS next step portal ?

I got the 4K rank i didnt got the mail for interview,Is there any reason of not getting the mail!!!

Yes, I did

They are sending mail to all, but not at a time. So be patient and you will receive the mail considering your mail.

1 Like

ok bro

bro today I got the mail for my TCS codevita interview and tomorrow is my interview so if you can give me some tips for the interview I would be very thankful.

I had recieved mail today abt 4:30 pm and my interview is tomorrow at 10:00 AM
#PhleHiDilTodDiya

2 Likes

bro same I got the mail at 4 and my interview is tom at 3:30

After how many days TCS declare the codevita interview selected student after interview?

1 Like

How did it go? What were you asked?

1 Like

was hr round combined with tech round ?
did they verified your documents /marksheets at time of interview ?

Guys are they making us write code on a shared screen as in a coderpad interview or is it not possible because of virtual interviews?