TCS NQT 2021 Digital Interview Results

Me lol

when you guys got the results?

They are sending the results through College TPO’s or through individual mail.
I received mail from TCS that I am selected for TCS Digital.
Thank you everyone here for being in tough regarding the clarity of the process. Hope you get your results too. All the Best !

PS : if you have not received yet, they are sending in batches and you will receive by 30th Dec. ( source : Telegram )

5 Likes

My interview for digital profile was conducted around November 22. I got mail yesterday titled “TCS Ninja interview results” saying “on the basis of your TCS Ninja Interview performance you have been shortlisted for a Digital offer with TCS”. So it’s actually digital or ninja? Can anyone confirm please?

5 Likes

Its Digital offer. Congratulations :tada:

congrats its digital offer bro.

I have my interview on 19 th november but till now,i have not received any mail.even none of friend received. When will they declare the result? And my interview was not very good but was above average ,what are the chances of selection ?

Has anyone received their offer letter on nextstep ?
I received a mail yesterday about being shortlisted for digital offer but no offer letter till now. Usually TCS uploads the offer letter on nextstep before mailing the candidates.

1 Like

I guess they will update it after 30th Dec. Because they are still figuring out total numbers of offers to be made.
Check the last paragraph of the mail, you will get it. So probably by first week of Jan, it will be on the portal.

They are sending the results through College TPO’s or through individual mail.
The ninja results is expected by tomorrow evening i.e, Dec 27,2020
All the best everyone !

me too

got results through college TPO. All the best everyone!

I have attended tcs ninja interview my interview was pretty good but from yesterday they r receiving selection mail still I have not received any mail but some of my frnds has got mail for ninja profile. Is there still chances for me to get selected? How is tcs sending mails is it College wise or random?If we r rejected then how do we know that we r rejected :sweat:

wait for a month atleast, Codevita candidates got offer letter after 1 month

wait till 30th Dec, I hope you get a mail of selection.
If not, there are high chances that you are rejected for sure.

Wait till 30th Dec, they are sending mails. if it is for TCS Ninja, you will get it for sure if interview is not so good but have good academic score.

1 Like

How much chances are there for selection.? Cgpa is 8.5+ and i am from IIT also.

99% from my side as much as I have read and explored about TCS. 1% is for the luck purpose, you see its 2020 so let’s credit them for sure. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you.hoping for a positive response

1 Like

I’ve Attended for Digital Interview , but haven’t received any mail yet, but most of the people who gave digital interview got mails . I haven’t received any mail either nqt or digital.
Is anyone having the same problem?

1 Like