Techgig Code-Gladiators 2020 (winner -Himanshu Singh)

god knows, in schedule they mentioned 9 aug .

:roll_eyes:

@abc1233 I think 165 students have marks=200.

I have created a video regarding taking input and output using files after I faced this issue in Facebook Hacker Cup Qualifications round.

LinkedIn Post -

Video -

It is my 1st video so Please give suggestions on How to improve in it.
If You find the content useful then share with others.

1 Like

Exactly what I tend to say but in final list of selected ones all 768 have 200 points how? That is what miracle I am talking about?

Thanks for raising my hopes Actually I saw wrong list yesterday. Sorry for my words above. They have selected all eligible candidates. Thanks again and Sorry to all .

1 Like

No problem :blush:

you got mail for Finals?

you got mail?..I received the mail for finals

Yes Received just a while ago.
Much Waited Mail :grinning:

I also received it few minutes ago…but the sad part is Its online(this is best part too for the safety issues xD)

Yes It is both best and worse.
It’s best for our safety and If it would have happened Onsite then most of us couldn’t attend it.
And also Worse because it is not having at some Grand Venue which would be more fun.
Whole credit to COVID :joy::joy:

1 Like

I really want to attend it at onsite but Corona had some different plans XD

@chaudhary_19 @mk_joshi_27 Yes I got a mail too, See buddy if this finale is offline then u see how amazing it is , but sadly due to this fking corona :weary:

1 Like

I am literally sad for this, I wanna join the onsite event. But we can’t do anything …Enjoy!!!

1 Like

It is my first finale in a coding competition so I really wished to attend it onsite and after watching previous years videos on YouTube, I was eagerly waiting for onsite finals…
BUT , COVID :pray::frowning:

They could have postponed it to December😩

is the finals on 8th or 9th ? @ssrivastava990 can you please tell the timings and any other imp details.

It’s going on I just check my mail.

I don’t know where and when coding round take place.