Techgig Code-Gladiators 2020 (winner -Himanshu Singh)

Tomorrow 11AM

1 Like

I tried to attempt , their semi final round twice and both time ,my screen freezed, and i was unable to scroll over problems. I was unable to submit or read problems.

I too emailed them about the issue, they asked for some screenshot . I wonder what kind of screenshot ,i was supposed to email them for such issue. Video will be better .

Btw ,Can this be because of old hardware or weak processor? but mostly i attempt all my CP contests on that PC. And it works flawless .

I don’t understand what exactly is this event, is it a Hackathon or a coding competition, because in the finale lobby I can see Microsoft, IBM, etc exhibition. Can you please elaborate on this?

see today is finals for hackathon and tomorrow is fr coding round.

Also a reminder, Codevita for zone 1 has started.

1 Like

Oh, I see! So I participated in the coding competitions, that means my finale is tomorrow! Also were there any similar rounds for hackathon participants also? For example I gave two rounds before reaching finals .

Yes same for them too.

1 Like

I am new here and wanted to know that can I still register for the contest or contest inital rounds have already been conducted and I will have to wait for next year…

I am eagerly waiting to participate in any hackathon or CP competition;

Next year .

1 Like

That means inital rounds are already conducted. Wasn’t it promoted enough, no one from my university had participated.

:rofl:

:thinking:

Bro it was promoted more than enough , isn’t u see this thread views above 10k.

1 Like

Yeah right, I missed it … Very Unfortunate for that …

Best of luck to everyone who advanced to the final round

1 Like

there is no fun in online finals :frowning:

1 Like

will we get some certi or any other thing as a proof of being finalist

I guess they should send some goodies XD

Yes , they send a T shirt , Certificate too and last year all finalist got 500 amazon voucher.

tomorrow, do I have to register in morning for finals?