Techgig Code-Gladiators 2020 (winner -Himanshu Singh)

but they didn’t take any information for this so might not be sending this year

God knows :man_shrugging: , Yes I think u have to register in morning , let see in morning.

anyone starts the contest ?

Can anyone help me. My image is not being validated. I mean its just showing validating image

same issue :slightly_frowning_face:

How much time do we get? I started the first problem and a timer started of 3 hours. Does that mean we get 3+3+3+3 to solve?

11AM to 4PM

Oh okay. Thanks🙂

same issue

I think that finale is over How to solve these problems , they were too tough for me?

I managed to get just 20 points for 4th. I could not solve any other than this. Anyone who solved, please explain your approach

Bhai naam mt le , Not able to solve single question , 1st question is kind of FFT …

@ssrivastava990 Bro, In the starting of techgig code gladiators 2020 (at the time of open coding round) , It was written on website that top-500 participants will get T-shirt but Now it is not written there.
Will Top-500 participants get T-Shirt or not?

1 Like

Ask kalash , or rahul duggar

Don’t know , if this contest if offline then at least we enjoy , but this year :slightly_frowning_face:

Will They Provide editorials

Nope .

Ya , the problems were really focusing on many concepts together like in bus one I reduces to a set of pairs of points in two vectors with minimal absolute difference of indices , but dont know how to find that pairs efficiently in linear time or in nlogn time. I managed to go for nlogn but may be silly errors which I often make,

Problem 2 seemed of Permutation cycles over a graph and answer which seemed to me is minimum possible value that is n/(minimum length)+1. But I wasnt able to implement them further. Is there anyone who solved Problem2 and 3 if then please write editorials.

How much did you guys score? Anyone above 100/400? I got only 30 :cry:

I got 0 as I never tried brute force too