Techgig Code-Gladiators 2020 (winner -Himanshu Singh)

No problem… :slight_smile:

Thanks!

They reply this…
Hi Chandan,

The country field is part of step 2 registration. So once you fill step 1 then in step 2 it will be asked.

Regards,

Varun

So I think those who are interested to participate from other country they can participate too…

If this is the case I also invite @ssjgz @tmwilliamlin

2 Likes

That will be great. Thank you very much!

Thankss…and apply :slightly_smiling_face:

Did you apply?

@ssrivastava990 are u campus ambassador or what ??

No bro…I just want more my cc community will participate and hopefully we all meet in finals. :slight_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

What was the level of questions at semi finals last year
if you remember any question, kindly share

1 Like

It’s something like binary matrix …I forgot bro

@ssrivastava990 Yes. I did.

probably if you open or register through the link he provided, maybe he will get some points or maybe amazon vouchers as written on the website :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@chaudhary_19 exactly u r right . i noticed that , as in url there is share token .

he just earned vouchers of more than 10,000 rs. This Guy is genius :sweat_smile:

a cheating exam where one can just create 2 accounts
one will solve 2 questions in a week with 20 WA
and other for solving the same 2 questions in 1 min and getting very good place

this with a webcam may be …but its not tough to cheat for codechef level cheaters
since both their accounts would have made it to round 2
he can use these in the same way (sacrifice one and promote one)so that one can move to the round 3

round 3: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

but cheating and going to round 3 is good enough to brag

3 Likes

so people are selling stuff here
allowed as per codechef??

or to get money??

1 Like

It’s his choice :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is the judging criteria for 1st round @ssrivastava990 ?

3 Likes

Ranking Criteria for Tiebreaker

• Level 1 (Time taken in Submission): Developers are ranked according to the total score. Developers who have the same total score are ranked by the least total time taken. Here total time is sum of time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from seeing the problem statement to the submission of the first accepted solution.
3 Likes