They removed TANDON!

Took me a whole night to solve the question and it turns out that it was copied! Did not expect this really. It takes a lot of hard work to arrive at a solution, please make sure the efforts don’t go in vain next time.

7 Likes

It took me 2 days to arrive at its solution as well. Though I didn’t submit. Fml.

4 Likes

Goodbye TANDON !!!:sweat::sweat::sweat:

2 Likes

Does anyone know where was it copied from??

Ironical how this time one of the problem setters itself was involved in plagiarism :joy:

16 Likes

Will they get a rating drop as well?:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Doh - and I was 10 seconds away from solving it :wink:

3 Likes

Or probably give us all an increase. Bonus points anyone? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That won’t matter🤣 rating system is relative

I know right. But at least we can brag about it :laughing:

2 Likes

Ab jisne nhi bhi kiya hoga, vo bhi bolega,mera hone hi waala tha, so easy,etc…

3 Likes

Last year, in OCTOBER challenge, they removed challenge problem after extending it for a week.
This year in OCTOBER challenge, TANDON removed.
RIP OCTOBER.

8 Likes

bahut is easy tha bhai dekthe hi code kar diya tha :laughing: :laughing: lol

1 Like

Haan, bhai, k=7 ko dekhte hi ek second mai code likh diya tha maine toh…

4 Likes

Maine toh pseudo code hi submit kar diya aur 100pts !:upside_down_face:…Easy question

4 Likes

I solved it for all the K but 7.
Now that it has been removed, could someone explain the divisibility criteria used for K = 7?

1 Like

Guess what? Maine toh question hi submit kar diya aur AC! Plagiarism mein plagiarism. Nesting hacked :sunglasses:

4 Likes

For k=7, we make 6-different matrices of size-49cross49, then do matrix exponentiation of each of them, after that multiply all of them to get a(0)(0)… All hard work went to vain…

1 Like

All other k’s in the questions were a joke. Only thing to solve was for k=7 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Can you tell the approach for this problem ?

1 Like