They removed TANDON!

I’m sorry if it is trivial but… why should that algorithm work?

Bro unofficial editorial banana iska🙏🏻

Yes, I added the solution…

1 Like

Kabhi nhi…jale hue par namak nhi chidakna chahiye…

2 Likes

Well they even added the problem late, lol

Itne easy question ke lie itna complicated approach!! Bas blank code submit karna tha…

2 Likes

I need to quit discuss for sometime nhi toh uss tandon ki yaadein tadpaati rahengi, move on karna padego to barecep.

2 Likes

Bhai, mujhe toh lag raha ki mai world class idiot hu, abhi bhi nahi samaj pa raha ki solution kya hai.

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:
Maine to question bhi nahi padha tha…:rofl:
@anon55659401 Please make the editorial :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

All I can say is that is was not very wise to remove TANDON, as it only had 20 submission in 3-days, many people didn’t even find or solve it… no need to delete it though… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yaar yeh approach toh socha hi nahin :sweat_smile: Clever.

2 Likes

How to do for K=6 ?
(20 chars)

@babangain
It would follow a pattern like

6 + 66 + 666 + 6666…

2 Likes

Great. Thanks. Was trying to solve up to 6 yesterday

1 Like

bro what was the pattern to find the value for numbers divisible by 7, I was trying for that only and they removed it.

2 Likes

Hey,for MSNG problem will there be a test case where b1 Y1 and b2 Y2 are on the wall and b1!=b2!=-1 and Y1(in decimal) != Y2(in decimal),just confused with question description:)
and also is it guaranteed that atleast one pair b Y exists such that b=-1

Thanks in advance:)

Matrix Exponentiation, actually i derived a recursive relation

1 Like

Its okay that they removed the question but another question they added is way to easy compared to that. Also why author will copy the question for some money or goodies from cc? Next time flip the question with equal difficulty and DSA used should also be similar.

Why don’t you just ask it in the comments section of the question?
PS: Read the question properly.

1 Like

What? I checked the contest page right now and couldn’t find any newly added question.

1 Like