They removed TANDON!

I wish they’d added JIIT. If BACREP was a bitch, she’s my crush :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

How unlucky are you.

This is what I observed in TANDON
For (K = 2) 5, 25, 225, 2225 and so on for n from 1 to 4 and so on.
For (K = 3) 4, 34, 334, 3334 and so on for n from 1 to 4 and so on.
For (K = 4) 3, 9, 59, 559, 5559 and so on for n from 1 to 5 and so on.
For (K = 5) 2, 4, 24, 224, 2224 and so on for n from 1 to 5 and so on.
For (K = 6) 2 for n=1 and keep on adding 6, 66, 666.
For 10 it is always 1 and 9 has pattern like 2 and 3.
If anyone has better observation than this please share.

1 Like

You can get those results with calculus and not only by observation.
Just use divisibility criteria.

1 Like

That’s a very good resource. Thanks for posting.

1 Like

I think you need to be responded to.

is this is the way ki matalb katai bevkuf kism ke log h kya matlab tumhare pass me bhut dino pehle q. aa jate h setters h testers h puri team hogi( shayad )

You are the idiot here if you assume that problems come centuries ahead in advance, and/or if last moment problem changes are impossible.

are ** mera

Go fuck yourself. :slight_smile:

cc walo ko sochna chahiye ki jo logo ne mehnat se kiya unko kya feel hoga , i m trying the question since last two days , are jyada se jyada kya hota nhi hota na (mere 20 points aaye the or wo bhi koi aasan nhi h ye me likh ke deta hua )

You are expected to know enough English to know something called “copyright”. Now, should cc actually risk being sued for copyright, or should it feel “No, some peeps submitted it, lets keep it. What if the other peeps sue us, seh lenge thoda.”

hame to nhi laga kahi se bhi copy agar copied h to matalb 25 logo ne (div 1 ) and 18 logo ne(div2) me itne kam ne kyu kya wo bevkuf hai

So the criteria of a problem being copied or not is “if it feels copied to you” ?

matlab kuch bhi kroge kya , agar contest nhi karva skte to band kro na pehle theek hoke aao codeforces se sikho na kuch

This is absolutely TRASH ideology. If someone isn’t good at something, then he shouldn’t even try because he wont compare to the best in that?

By your logic I will say coding nahi aati toh chhod do. Your logic itself says that if you cant be good at coding then leave it. If you cant be good at anything then ditch it - people are idiots who try to do it and improve themselves. Fucking garbage. I never came across such shit even on social media sites.

And if you actually think what you are saying - CF and CC are different, with different types of contest, different formats, different formats. Its like asking an apple to be an orange.

For example - CF does short contests, with little to no scope of cheating - and where cheaters can be very lightly taken. In Codechef, even in short contests people group code and shit and actually affect prizes given.

i m not angry bro , i m just frustated , bcz i tried since from 2 days , i don’t wanna say but u don’t know how many times i failed for this q. may be u will do the q.

Speak with me. YOU ARE DOING YOURSELF A FAVOR BY PRACTICING QUESTIONS AND DEVELOPING YOUR SKILLS. YOU ARE NOT DOING A FAVOR TO CODECHEF.

may be u will do the q. but same thing may happen to u just take an example u solve div 1 last q. with so many hard work logics and tried from 2 3 4 days , and after that suddenly a maessage comes sorry this problem is deleted. This is the first problem of div 1 i tried alot and as a non - super experienced 4star programmer unlike u this q. is hard as well as intresting , same case may happen with 1 2 3 star guy , may be possible na that the 2 star or even 3 star guy is not able to solve MARM , MSV or even second problem.

A pretty useless rant with no conclusion. What do you suggest then? I hope its not keep the problem until you get sued for copyright.

Or rahi baat 20 no. se pese milne ki to na … 20 marks doesn’t give money , but gives some confidence which is require to do more cp programmers like me and many others

And the confidence goes away with the problem deleted? Badi tarrakki karoge beta aise. If your confidence is so shitty and unstable that it goes away as soon as the question is out of contest then I will just say improve yourself. Your arguments are all garbage with full of rant - and I honestly do not mind the rant - I mind the disrespectful attitude.

Ek second are u interning with CC oh right then u know " Kisko Pese milte hai" NO_OFFENCE :slight_smile:

How are you sure that the internship he is doing is paid? Seen his offer letter? :slight_smile:

I do not have any grudges against you - and I also do not mind anyone ranting cc. In fact, give them the hell of rants they deserve. But in that process, no forum member should be disrespected, and no personal stuff should be put on forums. They simply make the discussion ugly. Same for abuses and shit. Please don’t.

10 Likes

I agree with all your points except this one.

Getting a problem removed during a contest, which one has put a good amount of effort can be frustrating. I can understand he is overreacting, but even though we practice for our own benefits, we all have expectations for these kinds of things not to happen.

Also, TO THOSE WHOSE CONFIDENCE WENT DOWN because they were close to solving it,

solve it here.

3 Likes

even though we practice for our own benefits, we all have expectations for these kinds of things not to happen

Your concern actually does not disagree with my point. Its a totally separate point. Nobody wants such things to happen, and there are always people who are doing contest for prizes, for whom such a situation is highly unpleasant.

But even then, majority of people are doing contest for self improvement and not doing cc a favor. So my point stands.

Your point stands too, that such things should not happen at all. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I agree :slight_smile: Though speaking anything against mod can be a bit dangerous :slight_smile: Just giving you my tips. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, now this is fishy. AFAIK nothing happened with you by which you can conclude that.

And I had been consistent over this, anyone willing can complaint against me at help@codechef.com anytime. And having such things that speaking against a mod is dangerous is blantly against freedom of expression which is a basic fundamental of the forum. Of course, you cant put any random shit here, but disagreeing with mod isnt “random shit” - especially if followed by valid arguments.

5 Likes

I mean people should respect Mods and don’t treat them like others :slight_smile: Just like we behave with teachers when we were in a school :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Nostalgia be like:

Oh I was so happy :hugs:

1 Like

bacrep ko maine fir se mana liya, just focus on making JIIT happy bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

These days i have observed it.
Getting a new cc discuss forum have pros and cons
Pros:people are more active here
Cons:thrash people are active here
P.s:this thought is in general not only for this thread

1 Like

I’m not letting her go anytime soon :wink:

1 Like

Now the question has been removed I want to ask how did you guys approaced it? I wrote a brute force version and tried to observe the patter but I couldn’t find pattern for k = 7 rest all my other cases passed.

1 Like

@serena_yvonne

Here is my solution for k=7:–> Make 6 different matrices of size 49 X 49. Do Matrix Exponentiation of each of them separately, then multiply all of them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@serena_yvonne
If you don’t understand what is he saying then it’s completely normal :joy:
Refer this editorial. I am sure its almost same as what he is saying.
Reverse | Practice Problems

2 Likes

A wise man once said: shit keeps happening and you keep moving on :sunglasses::thought_balloon:

@karangreat @l_returns thanks both of you :smiley:

2 Likes