I don’t think It is toughest Pattern but yeah very intresting pattern

Don’t try to be over smart its from an ongoing challenge kindly don’t reply

3 Likes

for n = 5
answer is this ?

1 Like

where ?

If I tell then it will also be an hint ,I can after the contest gets over

if I m elgible to participate please share link , of contest.

I feel like, its some hackerrank contest

LINK ?

It is very easy though. Could someone please share the link?

LOL, you can tell at least which contest is this question from. There’s nothing wrong in telling about contest to others.

2 Likes

Instead of asking here go and check here, Actually its a core observation for a problem and revealing which problem it is would be equivalent to cheating as given this observation would actually one can easily figure out the solution so, please refrain from any further discussion here

3 Likes

abe bhai ajeeb aadmi ho yrr tum , We just ask contest link if we r eligible to give the contest then there is no issue , in clist there are lot of contest and if u tell us from which contest this question from we simply solve in contest nd discuss here after contest , simple.

@chef_ka_baap if u have link then share here .

1 Like

Are you able to read what you’ve written?

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:
same like anubhav singh bassi : jo aapne kaha aapke kaano me jaa rha hai ?

1 Like

yeah whats wrong ?

1 Like

Man, we were just asking for contest link not the solution of the problem, Of course why would we discuss live problem here? You said that its from a live contest so we asked from which contest. Sharing contest link is not cheating otherwise clist would have been banned by now.

1 Like

@cubefreak777 in one word , Link doge ? YES or NO.simple and let close this discussion.

please maintain the decorum of the platform and converse in English, regarding the contest you yourself shared the link yesterday that’s why I thought it’s pointless to spam the forum with same contest again and again but if you want it there you go

2 Likes

did u get the logic ?