Toughest Pattern Printing Qn

bro are u really mad ? this is not from this contest this is hack the interview and i don’t think any question is directly or indirectly related to this question.

Did you solve all the problems ?

1 Like

Yeah , but i wanna submit where I check ?

If this is ongoing, please refrain yourself from asking queries regarding it.

1 Like

can u pls explain me

1. Bro this is not from hackerrank hack the interview as simple as that.
  2. @chef_ka_baap first share link to problem.

Kindly reply did you solve all the problems ?

1 Like

i got this from insta through sololearn. R u a coder or detective

You are really dumb, how would anyone else know that the problem is from this contest just because the link was posted yesterday? There are many links of the different contests that gets posted here on discussion each day. You could’ve easily provided the link in the beginning.

2 Likes

No , not all questions , but I m sure this question is not from that contest yeah I agree may be from other contest but not from this.

@chef_ka_baap detective bro.

Bro…just share the problem link. Why creating stupidity all over the place. They just need to verify weather you are trying to cheat or not. just share the goddamn link

2 Likes

:joy: What logic did u get

or share SS where u got ?

Share link and I will give u whole code.

LOL bro Then how can you be so sure that its is not from that particular contest when you yourself didn’t solve all questions I solved all the problems and one of them required exactly this observation

mmmm…ok then let me try, btw @chef_ka_baap sorry I will not share code as of now .
If @cubefreak777 says this type of logic is used in hackerrank’s contest then we will discuss after the contest.

i got this from sololearn discuss n learning pattern printing thats why i asked for help. its not from standard contest, its from discuss see

There are so many threads there. Which thread are you really talking about? and secondly you could be the same person who asked there

just an advice friend try not to rant anybody until you have a strong base for your argument ,also

not this type of logic rather exactly this I can share my entire approach and which uses exactly this observation after contest gets over

1 Like

i only want to learn how to decode the logic of such kind of patterns