Toughest Pattern Printing Qn

What’s wrong in giving link lol? There are 40 replies in this thread and not a single one contains any relevant link to the problem asked :expressionless:

3 Likes

share the link then ?

Sure I will be happy sorry If I sound rude , but if u said earlier that this logic basically from hackerrank’s contest then discussion is over earlier , but no issues, sry once again.

2 Likes

i donno exactly which problme u r confused with. Atleast tell that propblem

Can’t you read what I wrote or what ? you are the one asking the doubt so you are supposed to share the link if you have please share otherwise please don’t spam the forum anymore

1 Like

@chef_ka_baap Where did you see that problem? Could you please share the link?

why will i ask a question from a onlgoing contest

Bruh… I beg you to please share the link if that is the case please and respect yours and others time

ok…do you remember the constraints on ‘N’ ??

N<=100

Bro its an ongoing challenge question please reply back to him any further only after he shares the link of the problem he is asking

1 Like

Bro u said first u see this question is on intsa … after that, u said u saw this on solo learn now when @samarth2017 asked about constraints u said N<=100 , first of all on solo learn i don’t think any person share the question with constraints.
Bro if u have genuinely link or Screenshot of the problem please share bcz of u many users get frustrated and wasted their time.

2 Likes

If you can’t share the link/screen shot then I would advice you to practice some pattern problems and then try this again…try it…the only hint i can give is that the main logic is not more than 10 lines…

1 Like

He doesn’t

Btw your flag is denied.

It is. But I’m going to make sure none of these cheaters will ever get an answer on codechef and will always be exposed.

3 Likes