Unacademy free subscription

:joy:Aaa gaya swaad!

@admin if i take the introductory offer of 999 and take the subscription of unacademy do i get access to all the competitive coding lectures which are dated in the future also?
what all do i get access to , please respond immediately . Also try to put the unacademy free subscription in the lunchtime too . Thanks

:joy::joy:
IPL jyada important tha.

1 Like

@admin The scholarship list contains a guy named Harshit shri shri mal (Username: ssm_harsh) as the winner of Sarvajanik College of Engineering and Technology, Surat, Gujarat. I registered for the subscription and topped the ranklist of my college but this guy has wrongly registered from my college and got his claim. Following are all proofs inlcuding his ID, my college’s ranklist and scholarship list. Please see into it and remove that guy’s name and replace it with mine as soon as possible. Thanks.

ID of the guy who is cheating - https://www.codechef.com/users/ssm_harsh

SCET’s ranklist - CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone

My ID - aakashn7 | CodeChef User Profile for Aakash Nandwani | CodeChef

The scholarship list - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTNv1WRmaOCKRTSSTIRD1nWp8ol1sMxvseUkR5yCrCad9WqxwMRR7yTE7RWaLUyXNpcpkCCZ3uEngNT/pubhtml?gid=2105335329&single=true

Please put light on this matter and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

2 Likes

@admin Actually that was not wrong information that was the protocol.

Thats Why i submitted this because i was out of station and wanted this subscription.

CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone

Please look into this
Thankyou

@admin @anup
When will the results of free subscription for a month to 50 users will be announced as discussed in the YouTube Live Session.
Pls reply so as to go forward with buying subs. for this month or not ???

Which form r u talking about?

why did you give false information then, I want my ratings back or give me subscription.

1 Like

me too bro

Hey, can you share me the link of the rank list?

http://bit.ly/cook112

@admin Hi, my name is on the list but I haven’t received any mail yet. Please check.

@admin idiot

you should ask for the college/student verification before distributing the course, You must be aware that many would change their college name to just get the course.

1 Like

I also got the messaage.

Now its accessible (for me atleast)

@admin I had sent an email about an issue yesterday, please respond to it.

Nice tactics by @admin. I urge you to stand on what you promise. We would not bother even if you haven’t announced this, but not fulfilling what you promised would definitely not leave a good impression in the new comers and these kind of actions by will definitely defame codechef.

you can search your college name in ranklist of contest .
there you can see your rank among our collegemates.

Hey Can you give me reviews about the course and weather you are able to access all the streams that happened earlier to yours subscription activation ? I am thinking of buying 1 Month subscription for my brother can anyone help?

Don’t waste your money in that !! It is just not worth it …you will find anything you need to become good on YouTube or the blogs…