Use this for anything related to plagiarism - Reporting cheating, appeals, etc

dude , he is not talking abt youtube leak , he is talking about leak in a website and ur code is exactly same except variable names

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

may be u have got frustated with all the cheating , u have seen ur frnds cheating and everyone u know cheating . so u would have cheated urself . thats what happens when a site doesnt take cheating seriously . even good people cant resist cheating .
I think @admin can atleast take down exact same solution (like cf does), there will be atleast 5% of those .
and they can do MOSS later .

2 Likes

yeah, and they don’t even need to run moss on all, just ones that were leaked.

1 Like

plagiarism check should be there…like companies do in their hiring contests…since the long challenge is of 10 days… the server crash problem will also won’t be there.

1 Like

Yes , they can atleast take down the ones that are reported , they dont even do that .

they havent took down these codes . even moss for JAN 19 is done so long ago . but that Mighty MOSS which can find same logics was not even able to find 100% matched codes . never know whats happening here . paiso ka chakkar. chef knows that banning people will reduce participation . now participation is increasing like anything , because its so easy to gain ratings and brag. who doesnt like that

2 Likes

Bro if that would be the case when I cheated why do u think I would comment here and say all these things… the site you are taking about was relased after long days when I solved ISS… solution was also leaked after I submitted mine… and why would I do so… why wouldn’t I change the way of writing code… I tried a lot on ISS that time then I study about that, then erased whatever I wrote and then start a fresh start to write the code… and most of the people I have seen in div1 before the leak of this video have same solutions as of mine… bcs that’s the way to solve the problem… no other way according to me… rest I don’t know…
CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone his solution is also the same way he solved on 12th… when there’s one way to solve how would you expect someone to change the way to solve it… and many other people’s submission are the same before solution leak… so don’t blame anyone without anything… that his solution is same he is runtime terror… or he leaked all answer… bla bla…

That’s the stupidest excuse I’ve ever heard, this ain’t no one-liner problem that everyone is having the same code. Stop lying dude, you’ve copied and you’ve been caught now accept it.

3 Likes

Wait for MOSS and everything will be clear.
Also there should be some strong solution for the long challenges ahead.

1 Like

Can anyone share some good CP resources that you follow

suyashchavan#6891 on discord

Already mailed to help@codechef.com and waiting for their reply to deactivate my account.

Now He’s waiting for his account to be deactivated, chill.

1 Like

lol, it’s quite obvious that you cheated man.
your coding style for ISS is way different than your other submissions.

3 Likes

So I guess cheating was the reason for invitation on discord

1 Like

I mean who cares as long as you compete to improve

1 Like

can you please explain how to optimize modular equation ( I am getting tle )

Bro discord link ?

No link. Just enter my id.

can you share your submission so I can see what you were trying to do?
Edit: never mind I got it

1 Like