Use this for anything related to plagiarism - Reporting cheating, appeals, etc

I actually got the observation but my code was getting segmentation fault and I don’t why… this is it in case you’re curious. Also, I didn’t know about gcdsum and euler totient function before this contest.

CODE
#include <bits/stdc++.h>
using namespace std;

void dbg_out(){ cerr << endl; }
template<typename Head, typename... Tail>
void dbg_out(Head H, Tail... T){ cerr << ' ' << H; dbg_out(T...); }

#define dbg(...) cerr << "(" << #__VA_ARGS__ << "):", dbg_out(__VA_ARGS__)
#define ll long long
#define f first 
#define s second

const int K = 1e6, N = 4*K+2, M = 1e9+7;

int tt=1,n,k,x,y,m,p[K],phi[N];
ll a[K+1];
bitset<N> b; 
vector<int> v,u;
ll ans;

void calc(int x){
	 cout << x <<" "<<v.size()<< "\n";

int k = (x-1)/2;

for(int i : v)
	     a[k] += phi[x/i]*i;
}

void re(int i, ll x){
	 if(i==k)
	 	 return;

bool g = (x==1);

for(ll j=p[i],y=1; j*x < N; j*=p[i],y++){

n = v.size();

for(int k=n-1; k>=0;  k--){
	 	 	 if(v[k]*p[i] > N){ 
	 	 	 	cout << v[k] << " " << p[i] << "\n"; break; }

// if(b[v[k]*p[i]]) break;

//   v.push_back(v[k]*p[i]);
	 	  	//   b[v[k]*p[i]]=1;

}

if(!b[j]){ v.push_back(j); b[j]=1; }

if(g)
	 	 calc(j*x);

else
	 	     a[(j-1) / 2] = (y+1)*j - y*(j / p[i]); 

re(i+1, j*x);
	 }
	 if(!v.empty())
	 	 while(v.back()%p[i]==0){
	 	 b[v.back()] = 0;
	 	 v.pop_back();
	 	 if(v.empty())
	 	 	 break;
	 }
	 re(i+1, x); 
}

int main(){ 
 ios::sync_with_stdio(0); cin.tie(0);

phi[0] = 0;
    phi[1] = 1;
    for(int i=2; i<N; i++)
        phi[i] = i;

for(int i=2; i<N; i++) {
        if(phi[i] == i){
            for (int j = i; j < N; j += i)
                phi[j] -= phi[j] / i;
        }
    }
 k=0;
 for(int i=3; i<N; i+=2){
 	 if(phi[i]==i-1)
	     p[k++] = i; 	
  }  

re(0,1);

cin >> tt;
  while(tt--){
     cin >> k; 
     cout << a[k] << "\n";
  }
  return 0;
}

he hadn’t done iss himself cheated from internet and now posting shit on others post see hi profile last one running successfull and is similar to internet one and day before it using other template

1 Like

https://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/46383462
https://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/46399788

If anyone having doubt in my ISS solution then have a look at it https://artofproblemsolving.com/community/c90633h1291397
If more doubt then seek gfg then also if not satisfied… can’t do anything about that…

Dude, what do you think people here are dumb enough to believe you? You’ve literally copied the leaked solution line by line.
Our legend’s solution
Leaked Solution

5 Likes

bhai kisse kah rhe ho meri comment pe kyu reply kiya

!!! CHEATER TALKING ABOUT CHEATERS LOL !!!
Its so shameful to see that, this guy @tourist1256 who is talking about cheating in long challenge is one of the biggest cheater at codechef. Just have a look at his code and compare it to those leaked on youtube, he’s just a good code manipulator and nothing else lol. After he reached 5 star by cheating in each contest, he’s talking to regarding long challenge should be unrated lol. Have you guys ever seen a 5 star coder never getting a rank under 500 in short contest?, even he don’t have the guts to come in short contest because he can’t cheat this much, giving only two short contest at rating less than 1600 can never raise your rating to 2140, so don’t try to be oversmart else something can happen to your linkedin too, big shame on you and your parents, i repeat you’re just a good code manipulator!!! if someone is having good knowledge , they can easily see shit behind your long long codes lol.
Please upvote guys.

9 Likes

Have a look on that guy leaked video An Interesting Sequence full solution code may long challenge codechef - YouTube he leaked his solution on 15th May and My Solution which I wrote is on 14th of May… Now u tell how can I copy someone’s code prior to his leak… Now you tell me how to approach this question in other way. do u have any…

Here I have to work hard thinking about code optimization, & on the other hand, solutions were sold for 10,20 rupees on telegram, and at the peak hour (last 2 days), solutions were made public on Youtube. Even some of the pro coder make fake account to show & sell their code in div2/div3 contest. This was my first long challenge & I will never be going to participate in long.

1 Like

What a lame excuse to hide your doing. You might be in some network of cheaters where the solution was leaked before otherwise how can your solution be exactly same as the leaked solution without even a difference of a single line. Guys just look at these 2 codes, do you really think it could be a coincidence ?.
His code

#include<bits/stdc++.h>
#define ll long long
#define IOS ios_base::sync_with_stdio(NULL);cin.tie(NULL);cout.tie(NULL);
using namespace std;

int n=4e6+7;

int main()
{
    IOS

int fac[n];
    int sum[n];

for(int i=0;i<n;i++)
    {
        fac[i]=i;
        sum[i]=0;
    }

for(int p=2;p<n;p++)
    {
        if(fac[p]==p){
        fac[p]=p-1;
        for(int i=2*p;i<n;i+=p)
         fac[i]=(fac[i]/p)*(p-1);   
        }
    }

for(int i=1;i<n;i++)
    {
        sum[i]+=i-1;
        for(int j=2*i;j<n;j+=i)
        {
        sum[j]+=i*((1+fac[j/i])/2);
        }
    }

int t;
    cin>>t;
    while(t--)
    {
        int k;
        cin>>k;
        cout<<sum[4*k+1]<<'\n';
    }
}

Leaked code:

#include <bits/stdc++.h>
using namespace std;
#define endl "\n"

int main()
{
    cin.tie(0);
    int N = 4e6 + 5;
    int phi[N], ans[N];
    for (int i = 0; i < N; i++)
    {
        phi[i] = i;
        ans[i] = 0;
    }
    for (int p = 2; p < N; p++)
    {
        if (phi[p] == p)
        {
            phi[p] = p - 1;
            for (int i = 2 * p; i < N; i += p)
            {
                phi[i] = (phi[i] / p) * (p - 1);
            }
        }
    }
    for (int i = 1; i < N; i++)
    {
        ans[i] += i - 1;
        for (int j = 2 * i; j < N; j += i)
        {
            ans[j] += i * ((1 + phi[j / i]) / 2);
        }
    }
    int t;
    cin >> t;
    while (t--)
    {
        int k;
        cin >> k;
        cout << ans[4 * k + 1] << endl;
    }
    return 0;
}
3 Likes

you’re right bro, he’s just a good code manipulator lol. One of the biggest cheater talking about other cheaters. He himself reached 5star cheating all codes in long challenges and after reaching 5 star by cheating , he’s trying to raise voice to make long challenges unrated lol!. he don’t have the guts to participate and get under 1000 rank in short challenges lol

1 Like

Yeah, in this case he hasn’t even manipulated, he shamelessly copied line by line.

1 Like

We do long challenge for fun and learning not for rating… because you’re beginner I advise not to care much about rating it.

It’s because of these long challenge only freaks that the credibility of CodeChef 5 stars has gone down so badly.

1 Like

I was just looking through people’s submission for different approaches of Tree Houses.
Each and every single submission I open, it was just the exact same code. Even the variable names didn’t differ.

Few of the examples:
CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone (08-05-2021)
CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone (09-05-2021)

The contest was from 07-05-2021 to 17-05-2021. NOTE the dates they submitted.

These are just a few, like a drop of a water. There is an ocean with the same submission.
@admin

2 Likes

because he himself got his rating from cheating in long challenges only, he’s a five star coder and don’t have the guts to participate in long challenges and score atleast under 1000 rank lol, biggest cheater talking about other cheaters, he just submits every code by manipulating them and using long templates so that other’s can’t observe it lol. Have a look at his code and match it with the leaked solution, since he raised his rating by cheating in long challenges now he wants to make it unrated so that other’s can’t do what he did!!!

1 Like

Its so nice to see, a 5 star coder doesn’t have the guts to participate in short challenges and score under 1000 rank atleast, lol, but so shamelessly he got the guts to talk about cheating in long challenges.

2 Likes

codechef solutions are leaked even in lunch time and cook offs. Codechef cannot stop each and every cheater. cheating will happen. people who really solve on their own, even if their rank is bad will definitely progress in long term. people who cheat will fail in hiring challenges and interviews. so let the good people try and let the cheaters cheat :innocent:

2 Likes

i never wants to waste my time reading and commenting these things, but for this person @tourist1256 , i got the time to report his codes and ask @admin to check them for plagiarism(although i know codechef is nothing as compared to codeforces in plagiarism detection).

2 Likes

Even though I know that Euler totient should be applied to tackle these type of problems, but still, I was not able to solve ISS​:joy::disappointed_relieved:. More intrestingly, in div 3, successful submission for ISS is 10 before 2 days of contest ending, and suddenly it’s successful submission increased to somewhere 900​:joy::joy::joy: