Use this for anything related to plagiarism - Reporting cheating, appeals, etc

How does one receive plagiarism?

1 Like

Ideally, if you want to report that some users have cheated, or if you want to appeal against having been caught for plagiarism, you should only send an email to help@codechef.com, and wait for a few weeks to get a reply.

But despite this instruction, if you do feel that you need to say something publicly, you can use this topic. Any other new topic that you start related to this will be closed.

2 Likes

Yeh codechef h

Yeh long challenge h

Aur Yaha cheating hori h ā€¦

(Music rolls)

21 Likes

Yeh long challenge h
Anek photos aur posts hue h
Phir bhi ghanta farak pad raha h

2 Likes

I am amazed to see that 300 new submissions for XORSUM occured within one dayā€¦what super powers do these people haveā€¦ :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

shi kah rhe ho bro bahut cheating hui hai. bro me bhi contest ke solution dalta hu but codechef contest khatam hone ke baad. but kuch log kyu esa krte hai ye log solution daal dete hai running contest me, mujhe samajh nhi aata ki jo inhe dekhkr solve krta hai vo apne aap se puche ek bar ki shi me use us level ki coding aati hai ya nhi. kai log test case dekhne k liye b cheating krte hai me bolta hu bhai test case hi hai jo tumhari problem solving skills badata hai, lekin pir b ye log nhi maante.

3 Likes

Plagiarisers-
Ye codechef long h
Ye problem statement h
Aur hum yaha code chapre h

6 Likes

Agar kuch glitch wagera report kar ne ki try kar te hai toh suspend kar de te hai jis ne report kia hai,aur wahi baat cheating ki hua toh cheat kar ne walo ko nhi,report kar ne wale ke upar action le te hai,gajab bezzati hai.

There are 2 types of platform
1)Has strict rules against copying and cheating and it lets sincere people execute their talent and in return get the rank and level which gives them the motivation to improve their skills.
2)No one cares what you do, no matter how you solve it, you are always looser if u solve a problem on your own. Therefore it results in switching from platform 2 to platform 1. I hope u understand.

1 Like

XORSUMS2 submissions with Memory of 41.3 M have exactly same executions time and there are 200+ submissions and have been submitted within 24 hrs from nowā€¦
you can also go to XORSUMS2 submissions and verify the sameā€¦

This can only be possible when all the codes have exactly same Space complexity as well as Time complexity which means to me that either this is a very big coincidence(which you all know isnā€™t possible) or they all have copied the same code with minor changesā€¦

Lets see after contest endsā€¦ :relieved:

Personally now I donā€™t like doing long Challenge at all nowā€¦ totally switching to short contests now

2 Likes

During last days of long challengeā€¦I put on my black glasses, bring some popcorn and sit peacefully to see the submission countā€¦and how suddenly people become intelligent.

I usually ignore such a topic but this time it was on peak. It took me over 25 submissions to solve MULGAME link and people are solving it in one go. Specially they become intelligent in the last few days.

4 Likes

:joy:

I think the cheating has increased due to some youtuber (like love babbar) has mentioned in many of his videos " 5 star or 6 star coder ban jaao" company tumhe utha ke le jayegi ".

8 Likes

But he hasnā€™t said to go and copy and paste sol.

Can someone help me to understand these two sol.
Both solutions help each other to understand, but still I couldnā€™t get themā€¦

1. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone
  2. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone

Edit: both solutions are same. :>
In second solutionā€¦looks like it is from youtubeā€¦he might copied that even he did not removed youtube link from commentsā€¦

in his code this comment is presentā€¦
ā€˜/Author: Tinder wala Coder - YouTube/ā€™

1st solution at least removed the link. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes itā€™s sad reality till yesterday my rank was under 600 and now itā€™s 1700+ and what a massive jump in submissions in the last hour . Slow claps for cheaters :clap::clap::clap::clap:

what is this kuch samjh nhi aa rha kya likha hai :joy:

They are so dumb that they canā€™t even cheat and they are solving codechefā€™s Tree problem :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like