Use this for anything related to plagiarism - Reporting cheating, appeals, etc

To kya karu bro…atleast mai sudhar to gaya lekin ye log maante ni…aur sabse bade culprit wo log hai jinki knowledge DIV3 wali hai aur cheating kar k dusro ki rank girate hai…iss wajah se jo theek thaak skill wale hai wo bi cheating karne lagte hai…maine bi isi chakkr mei ki thi 4 mahine se 4 star pe tha starting mei rank acchi rehti thi fir last 2 din mei exponential graph jaisa badh jaati thi…but mujhe samjh aagaya interviews mei koi telegram ya youtube ni hoga

Bhai sab hi aisehi hai … Starting ke questions khud se karte hai n rank girne ke darr ke vajha se hard questions mai cheating karte hai

Check this account out he is faster than flash cause he copied all solutions to reach 5 stars : hrt99 | CodeChef User Profile for Hrt99 | CodeChef

For scalsum

https://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/39655620
https://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/39632126

CNDYGAME

https://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/39632256
https://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/39655299
https://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/39651670

@admin Please look these solutions they are same to same for NOV20A

See his submissions for locked safe and DENSE graph for march long 2021 div3, all are copied and same as posted on youtube channels
locked safe submission
Dense graph submission
@admin
i didn’t post the other submission that matches the above submission because most of the copied sol. are same as above.
Moreover not even variables are changed and he submitted in one attempt
By cheating he got rank 25 in Div3

His codechef profile
moreover he was bragging on linkedin

If anyone knows Hindi, the solution posted by you for Locked Safe is full of “vulgar variable names” and definitely unacceptable that people are making such a solution.

Imagine if you apply to a company for job and they see something like this on your Codechef profile. It won’t even matter if you are 6/7*, such a resume gets thrown away.

1 Like

Such type of people have vulgar minds and no respect for women community

2 Likes

Cheating in Cook Off also what the hell xD Is moss not working properly??2 solutions are EXACT same and the other is 90% identical still no detection???
Original solution (I guess xD)
2nd solution
3rd one
This is too much man, too much freedom and no action is taken (regularly).
Atleast EXACT solutions should be caught :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

The code was available on GFG before the start of the contest here - Find XOR of numbers from the range L to R. and according to the rules, using resources which were created before the contest can be used.

Also, MOSS checks are pending from the last year’s February Cook-Off on wards (Got to know about it from a mail in which I asked them about the same.).
Proof:

Thank you,
Manan :wink:

1 Like

okay I see, the link you posted does have the xor function but 2 EXACT same implementations bro? seriously? see i just want atleast SAME solutions to be caught atleast, that’s all i’m saying. we all copy many things from cp-algorithms but the implementation remains unique.

1 Like

Cheating

@admin @cubefreak777
I Have Noticed Some Peoples Who Are Releasing Their April Long Challenges Answers

So Lets Stop Those Peoples…
Those Are Destroying CodeChef

One More Report

One 3 Star Coder @kausachan kausachan Is Also Reporting: Codechef long challenges

Please don’t make more people aware of the fact that solutions are available online. In case you’re very eager to report Mail it on help@codechef.com

Ok Thanks But Why You Unlisted This?? @cubefreak777

ok

Because more people will get to know about these sources you mentioned if it’s on the forum

ok If I remove the sources will you list my topic @cubefreak777

Few things to consider:

• YouTube’s copyright system is broken. [Learn More]
  • You cannot do anything in telegram unless the shared material is under DMCA, furthermore it’s not difficult to create a new channel, also there are no algorithms to detect the “text” in telegram for DMCA.

So what can be done?

Nothing.

People who will search for answers over telegram probably won’t be recruited by the recruiters and will be filtered out at later stages for obvious reasons.

There are 0 advantages when you copy the code, and the damage is to be people who copy not to the CodeChef.

While there can be an argument about youtube monetization of the content but solution is of the creator so he deserve it unethically.

Only Div 3 folks do that and they hardly matter :smiley:

yes true

Entire post is about the sources only, you won’t be left with anything if you remove them

But Its Harming Codechef, The Codechef Rating Are Not Easy To Gain Yes?? But If Anybody Takes More Stars, It Will Harm The Codechef Stars Respect And Also It Will Also Harm People Like @cubefreak777 Who Gained 5 Stars With Their Own Knowledge And Consistency Of Solving Hard Problems!! And Doing Practice Daily

Of course it’s harming CodeChef, that’s why I asked you to mail it to email id I mentioned above, it will be more effective than posting it on the discuss forum .