Use this for anything related to plagiarism - Reporting cheating, appeals, etc

Let me tell you reality. CodeChef give no attention of cheating. I have been reporting 3-4 people from previous 3 long challenges(Even mailed them with proofs) but nothing happened. They continued to cheat in this long challenge. So don’t waste your time here.

1 Like

Thankyou for replying and giving me a suggestion but i think you missed two words in my reply to the thread and that was my efforts

2 Likes

Codechef solutions are leaked even in lunch time and cook offs. Codechef cannot stop each and every cheater. cheating will happen. people who really solve on their own, even if their rank is bad will definitely progress in long term. people who cheat will fail in hiring challenges and interviews. so let the good people try and let the cheaters cheat :innocent:

bro dont waste so much time :sweat_smile: . nothing will happen even if u report. its like folllowers on instagram bro , even if they comment something wrong , people dont block them . same happens here .

but bro , codechef challenges are hiring challenges!!!

bro the companies conduct an extra test before hiring them!

the companies conduct an extra test before hiring them!

Why does codechef even exists?
Its this platform that has given the whole cp community a hell lot of cheaters!
The negligence of codechef in punishing cheaters has made the situation so worse that one that used to be a sport is now seen as some sort of job hiring challenge.

Shame on you cheaters and shame on you too codechef!

YOU ALSO HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT JOB TO DO APART FROM SELLING UNACADEMY COURSES.

Believe it or not
CODECHEF UNDER DIRECTI >>>>>>>>>>> CODECHEF UNDER UNACADEMY

5 Likes

I didn’t want to dis acknowledge your efforts. I am just too frustrated from codechef irresponsible behaviour. For example take this guy punitg8. If you see his submissions you will clearly see he has cheated. Kind of variables he used and similarity with many other solutions clearly states he cheated. He is the first person I saw who submitted solutions in C++ and java both. From his past submissions I guess his main language is java and since usually c++ solutions are leaked during contests he made few c++ submissions. Moreover he is bragging about world rank 1 and 5 star on linkedIn.
LinkedIn Post link
What can I do? Nothing because codechef never takes action. When I comment on his post he deletes my comment and block me.

1 Like

ok . make an alt linkedin account and comment there :sweat_smile: so that everyone knows

Enough is Enough @admin . Please address the community about measures CC is adopting against plagiarism. Don’t put us in darkness, we are constantly asking you to address the issue, but the request is falling on deaf ears I suppose.

Another Easter egg guys, Just go to DIV 3 King Killing challenge and see every successful submission. They are all same even the comments.

And please guys, don’t say that rating doesn’t matter, knowledge does well for me Rating does matter. If I lose rating cause of REAL CODERS, I am ready to lose but this is unacceptable

6 Likes

I was shocked to see the level of cheating nowadays, just by checking two random solutions of a problem in a long challenge, they are exactly same, only the variable names are changed.

1 Like

sometimes even variable names are also not changed

1 Like

mail to help@codechef.com. Trust me they do see the mails. They did see my mine didn’t reply to me. When i got back to them they acknowledged having seen that and were considering those submissions for MOSS.

so out a good subject. Like (Likely Plagiarised solutions for MAY LONG 2021) and send the list to admin. Here nothing will happen. Its better to mail

when did you mail? and when did you ask for status of your complaint?

April Long

Bhai idhar aur nhi please. Udhar e rehne do wo

1 Like

Sirf Ye News Dalne Keliye naya account banaya ,
kya bhai ?
isme time waste karne se behtr do aur problem solve kar lete .

3 Likes

sahi kaha :joy: :joy: