Use this for anything related to plagiarism - Reporting cheating, appeals, etc

dude , he is not talking abt youtube leak , he is talking about leak in a website and ur code is exactly same except variable names

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

may be u have got frustated with all the cheating , u have seen ur frnds cheating and everyone u know cheating . so u would have cheated urself . thats what happens when a site doesnt take cheating seriously . even good people cant resist cheating .
I think @admin can atleast take down exact same solution (like cf does), there will be atleast 5% of those .
and they can do MOSS later .

2 Likes

yeah, and they donā€™t even need to run moss on all, just ones that were leaked.

1 Like

plagiarism check should be thereā€¦like companies do in their hiring contestsā€¦since the long challenge is of 10 daysā€¦ the server crash problem will also wonā€™t be there.

1 Like

Yes , they can atleast take down the ones that are reported , they dont even do that .

they havent took down these codes . even moss for JAN 19 is done so long ago . but that Mighty MOSS which can find same logics was not even able to find 100% matched codes . never know whats happening here . paiso ka chakkar. chef knows that banning people will reduce participation . now participation is increasing like anything , because its so easy to gain ratings and brag. who doesnt like that

2 Likes

Bro if that would be the case when I cheated why do u think I would comment here and say all these thingsā€¦ the site you are taking about was relased after long days when I solved ISSā€¦ solution was also leaked after I submitted mineā€¦ and why would I do soā€¦ why wouldnā€™t I change the way of writing codeā€¦ I tried a lot on ISS that time then I study about that, then erased whatever I wrote and then start a fresh start to write the codeā€¦ and most of the people I have seen in div1 before the leak of this video have same solutions as of mineā€¦ bcs thatā€™s the way to solve the problemā€¦ no other way according to meā€¦ rest I donā€™t knowā€¦
CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone his solution is also the same way he solved on 12thā€¦ when thereā€™s one way to solve how would you expect someone to change the way to solve itā€¦ and many other peopleā€™s submission are the same before solution leakā€¦ so donā€™t blame anyone without anythingā€¦ that his solution is same he is runtime terrorā€¦ or he leaked all answerā€¦ bla blaā€¦

Thatā€™s the stupidest excuse Iā€™ve ever heard, this ainā€™t no one-liner problem that everyone is having the same code. Stop lying dude, youā€™ve copied and youā€™ve been caught now accept it.

3 Likes

Wait for MOSS and everything will be clear.
Also there should be some strong solution for the long challenges ahead.

1 Like

Can anyone share some good CP resources that you follow

suyashchavan#6891 on discord

Already mailed to help@codechef.com and waiting for their reply to deactivate my account.

Now Heā€™s waiting for his account to be deactivated, chill.

1 Like

lol, itā€™s quite obvious that you cheated man.
your coding style for ISS is way different than your other submissions.

3 Likes

So I guess cheating was the reason for invitation on discord

1 Like

I mean who cares as long as you compete to improve

1 Like

can you please explain how to optimize modular equation ( I am getting tle )

Bro discord link ?

No link. Just enter my id.

can you share your submission so I can see what you were trying to do?
Edit: never mind I got it

1 Like