Voice Your Interests here!

I got your point. But what I’m trying to say is that div1 participants won’t want to waste their time on questions of div2 as they are lower than the expected problem solving capacity of div1 members. So this won’t help much as div1 members will continue trying to solve more div1 questions from the long contest. And if they finish all questions and still have time left, I seriously doubt div2 level is meant for them. They’re better off trying some harder questions from the practice section than try solve div2 questions.

2 Likes

Add dismiss option on the post topics. That way I don’t need to open the post to dismiss it. Some posts I don’t wish to see e.g. related to language i don’t code in, or for contests I was not a part of etc.

@admin Would the copy-to-clipboard feature be implemented in the near future? I’m missing this feature from codeforces…

3 Likes

Any news on whether these will be implemented or not? I would really like to see the ‘Suggest Edits’, ‘short, yet concise guideline popup’ and ‘Notify on upload of editorial’ features.

2 Likes

There should be an option to switch to a persons Codechef profile from Discuss profile.

3 Likes

Its Added. Thanks @admin

2 Likes