Weird Bug in Challenge problem

Bro it was just somthing beyond expectation or you can say gud luck.
Usually when you submit something , something beyond the expected input or output format … Just tell me what you get . ?? An AC or( WA types of error ) just try it in some problem then again come back to discuss section. @ifrunruhin we will discuss further over this topic…:joy: . So if you were having bad days during last 10 days what can I do…

1 Like

Exactly , I appreciate @anon31980291

@ifrunruhin You also did the same submission just like me then how could you say that I cheated and you solved through your brain…
#extremely_apllaudible move…:clap:

2 Likes

@abhijeet010304 Please can you tell me why you think that I had last 10 days bad? Are you said it by inteution, guessing like you find the answer of the question. I think thinking about problem is more fun than trying to solving it by guessing. No, i had not some bad days, you can say that i have some best days during last 10 days.

@abhijeet010304 Sorry bro. after the contest end, someone share a link of the solution of this problem. and i clicked the link, wondered and submitted it to see is this really work?

1 Like

Its okay bro.!! Chill. Many other contests are waiting ,its of no use to have any arguement with. me…:smile::smile:@ifrunruhin

1 Like

Bro @anurag_bhatt just have a look to the #motto which you gave in your bio…
If you can’t try anything weird then why that motto!!!
I used your motto… Tried for #text edition. and got AC … Then where I was wrong …@anurag_bhatt

THATS NOT HOW CHALLENGES WORK, CHALLENGE MEANS “CHALLENGE”, and not CAKEWALK. PEOPLE SPEND THEIR TIME ON CHALLENGES, IT NEEDS TO BE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PROBLEMS.

this was not only unfair but also it created a huge rank difference among some of them
ADMIN SHOULD HAVE CHANGED THE SCORING RULES FOR THE PROBLEM.
commmon admin, we are on codechef

3 Likes

What would a genuinely good solution to this problem look like?

3 Likes

Something like this: CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone (100 pts)

5 Likes

Kinda irrelevant here, but is there a bug with CPP solutions? I can’t see the syntax highlighting… I had created a thread about it earlier but it seems to have got ignored completely… My question is: Can no one see the syntax highlighting of CPP solutions or is it just my browser cache?

1 Like

Wow :astonished::astonished:

Same with me.

1 Like

I can’t see any cpp highlighting - it seems to have disappeared a while back, though I’ m not sure precisely when.

2 Likes

That’s called a solution.

i dont think that first idea of a challenge problem should be to just print 1 1 0
and thats it

Until someone did speak about it on internet somewhere
i don’t expect that so many people got this answer

u know what seems like a first idea
convex hull and geometric methods of computation

and the proof 1 1 0 doesn’t work is that it doesn’t give 100 points

and talking about brains we all the same number of brain (1)

Just like i said. take a hint and dont whine

u have nerve calling people blind

dont whine

this is getting out of control

or are u acting high cause others are 3 and 4 stars

lol

i solved 6 in this contest soon it will 8 and before u know it we will be better than u

Dont hide mistakes using logic

Go home and take rest

lol

its like printing random things on problem 3 or 4 of codechef

we all know no one does that

cause a little out of thought code
and u get WA
other errors
and worst TLE

u are simply happy cause u could get that 99 points

Realising 1 1 0 is a valid answer took me one read of the output format, your lack of awareness isn’t something you should project onto others.

4 Likes

what if i give u random raisins placed

will u be able to give me a correct minimised answer

with in time limit

if u can i happily accept my lack of fucking awareness

or if not

that makes u another i am so great whinner

You really be showing off about being able to solve 6 in div2 lol. I solved 6 questions in div 1. Really want to show off more?

1 Like