When will the TCS Codevita Interview results be released?

this is a bit sad news

Disheartening :disappointed:

everyone check “track my application” option in tcs next portal…is it showing “candidate batched”?

Yes…

Are you seeing something else?

nopes…only “candidate batched”…wbu?

Same candidate batched

1 Like

Batched means you’re ready for the recruitment drive, and once done, you’ll not be allowed within 6 months for any other drive of TCS.

1 Like

I am not from premium clg also we are around 3-4 student of our clg, who cracked codevita so our result will also be shared with TPO ?

for tcs nqt?

When will they declare codevita interview results for non- premium institutions ? Any idea

1 Like

Anyone have idea about how are they filtering candidate in the interview, like there are a lot of students who got good rank and their interviews experience are also quite good but they aren’t able to get into ninja list

Did you see the feedback form on the Nextstep portal before or after the interview results were declared?

yes i have got the feedback form in next step portal but my results are not announced!!!

Do you guys think mailing the HR will be a good idea?
Because we will have to register for NQT if we are not selected through Codevita.

Where is it showing, I can’t see it…

Under the option “Track My Application” and above the option “How To Apply” in between there is option “Feedback Form”

Yes i think its a good idea

In the left hand side pane, below the Track my Application tab.

I’m thinking of waiting for probably one more day because the interviewer said result will be out at the end of this month so maybe I’ll mail him on 1st Oct.