When will the TCS Codevita Interview results be released?

have you mailed the hr?
any response from hr?

okk!! that is a good plan!!

Is it showing to only those who are selected for either ninja or digital?

Iā€™ve not mailed yet. Will mail on 1st Oct

I have mailed them on sunday 9 pm but no response till date

Did you mail on the same email that sent you the interview details?

no I raised a query fron next step portalā€¦ they have replied to my previous queries lets see what happensā€¦

One of my friends mailed the hr that had sent us the interview mail earlier. He responded that they were not informed anything about dates for the declaration of the results. My interviewer said that the results will be out by the end of this monthā€¦ so am waiting till tommorow.

No its showing to all

1 Like

Shall we fill up and submit the feedback form now or later after weā€™ve gotten our offer letter?

Are you applying for NQT? My NextStep portal is not showing Apply for Drive option.

I donā€™t know

anyone else got his/her results ?

You can apply via a different emailā€¦ I havenā€™t applied for nqt yet but many students have applied for nqt using a different email

I think Iā€™ll wait 2-3 days more and if they donā€™t announce the results till then, Iā€™ll apply.

Bhailogā€¦ Koi aisa hai jiske nextstep portal pe feedback form ka option nahi dikha rha? Recently check krke btana.

I can still see. Does it mean anything?

if any one receives mail regarding results pls informed us (non- premium institute candidates)

1 Like

Not visible bro

Hey can anyone who glt selected please confirm that in their next step profile is there any feedback form option showing??

From this we can get a prediction of who might have got selected or not.