When will the TCS Codevita Interview results be released?

My college is premium still we are not getting any results or any information from TPO or TCS, i am seeing that feedback form since 4 or 5 days.

What is your College name? Is tcs digital going to visit your college?

i have opened the form , but i havenā€™t submitted it and upon logging in again , the form isnt visible now

Is that we need to fill the feedback form compulsorily?

i am from premium college and even we donā€™t know the resultsā€¦

What was your interview date?

I JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM THE ILP STATING THE RESULTS WOULD BE OUT BY NEXT WEEK FOR NON PREMIUM COLLEGES TOOOā€¦ SORRY CANNOT SHARE THE SCREEN SHOT FOR OVIOUS REASONS. HOPE THAT HELPSā€¦ FINGERS CROSSEDā€¦

9 Likes

Good news after a long time.
ahh

Can you share the ss over telegram, there will be no issue.??

Thanks for sharing this bro :slight_smile:

Just trust his words bro. :innocent:

Will we get the mail or they will inform our TPO?

Both, but first the students would be mailed like last year.

Yeah bro thatā€™s fine , i m wanted to make sure coz he said that he got mail from ILP , and ILP is basically Initial Learning Program itā€™s not some authority or something so this is the only reason i was asking for the ss.

1 Like

bro as I said earlier I raised a query from next step portal on sunday at 9 pm ā€¦ this mail was a reply to thatā€¦

1 Like

Thank-you for the clarification and for your efforts, really appreciated.

1 Like

as they said next week means this week only right!! or they were referring to the next week which after October 3rd???

By next week i.e before 11th of October

1 Like

Yeah , thats very obvious bcoz we need to fill the form for NQT before 16 oct therefore they will be declaring the result before 16 .
Lets hope for the best guys.

nahi bhai nahi aara feedback form