When will the TCS Codevita Interview results be released?

@koustav_7890 Wait, what? Why? I mean, how is this possible? Did you told this to them via email?

Many of us havent got the joining letter.
First TCS sends a joining preparedness survey submitting which will carry on the next steps towards joining. The distribution of JL goes on for more than 2 months after getting the survey.
I got my survey on 1st Sept and I’m waiting for the JL.
Before me the people who got the survey on 30th June got their JL over a time period of 3 months(July, Aug, Sept).

Yaa when will the results come any idea ? Everybody will get it on the same day or results will also be announced in batches ??

Are they offering digital role this year or not? I have not yet seen a single candidate going for another round of interview this year.:roll_eyes:

1 Like
2 Likes

anyone got the offer letter?

It’s been more than a week for me bro :grimacing:. I am still waiting. Please let me know if you guys receive any information from your respective TPO.

1 Like

You will get a mail to your personal id

1 Like

do we will get mail even if we are rejected??

2 Likes

i guess , last year they have sent a rejection mail too.

2 Likes

I got a rank of 1400s and was interviewed through college TPO.
Interview dates were 9th, 10th, 14th for total 200+ students.
My interview was 9th Sep.
But as the NQT exam is on 3rd and 4th oct for our college also. Am I eligible for NQT?

Codevita interviews are still going on. My friend was interviewed today i.e on 23rd sep 2020. It think it might take 10 more days to release the codevita interview results.

Are they going to increase tcs ninja salary this year or will it be same?

My TPO said results will be announced before digital exam on 3-4.

What is approximate number of students they take through codevita?? What were the numbers last year. Anyone knows??

I was also googling it. Today from Quora I came to know that it’s around 10% of the shortlisted candidates. Now I’m very scared as it was the only interview I sat till now this year. I don’t know what is going to happen.

1 Like

I heard that they are going to recruit 40000 students this year. I guess these are combined numbers from Codevita and NQT.

Yes, I’ve also read that news. I think it’s combined numbers from Codevita, Digital, Ninja and off campus drives.

Hope they take more numbers and we were also one of them :smiley:

1 Like

Hope for the best bro. Just finger crossed. Ok, I’m now watching a prepinsta YT video about this Digital, NQT wagera. There they said that previous year TCS hired around 2700 candidates from codevita last year. But I don’t know how many candidates they shortlisted for interview last year.