When will the TCS Codevita Interview results be released?

This year total student are 16000 who are able to get rank. Last year there were more students. So these 16000 are mix off all year students and interview call will be for final year students only. So according to me from these 16000 also they interviewed students upto 12000 rank only as i am having some friends with 12000 + rank and no interview invitation. So we can expect there are atleast 6-7000 final year students interviewed. These are just my thoughts on numbers they could me more or less. Again i read on placementseason.com hiring will be 10-20% more from last year. So they can take near about 5000 students.

These are just my thought from the research i have done. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Great research. Yes in my college also candidates more than 12k+ rank didnā€™t get any mail for interview. Hope for the best bro. This is what we can do right now. In my interview Tech interviewers asked me all questions only from C languages and asked me to write a linked list code. And in HR round some basic HR questions, then verified all of my results via screen sharing and asked me about reallocation, shift etc questions, then the interview was over. How was your experience?

1 Like

Great. My experience was also good. They asked me all about penetration testing as I said it in my intro. Whole interview was on testing and java only. Hr questions were same.

Lets hope for the best.

1 Like

I made a mistake in initialization of a variable in code but after that I answered all questions. Is there any chance for me?
They asked me basic ML questions, SQL questions. Hr round was like what type of team i want to work, quality of good HR relocation etc.

1 Like

Dont worry bro. If you think you have given best shot in interview then you will definitely get selected.

Just hope for the best.

1 Like

Not best as it was my first interview. But i think it was good. Hoping to get selected :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also couldnā€™t answer 1 question. You guys are lucky that they asked you from your projects. And in my case it was like they didnā€™t have my CV in their hand. I repetedly mentioned the tech stack I know, I guess for 2-3 times. Still they didnā€™t ask me a single question from my 4 projects or from my tech stack.

Donā€™t worry hope for the best.

3 Likes

Same happened with, they dont have my cv either. My whole interview was subsequent to my intro. Neither projects were asked nor other things.

4 Likes

Same it was my first interview, letā€™s hope for the best :sweat_smile:

1 Like

how many got selected in codevita every year???
any figure??

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

star is not only the indicator of coding skills, especially for 2/3

Bro, aur koi company ki off campus drives nahi hai. Situation aisi haiā€¦ TCS k always abhi koi option nahi haišŸ˜ž

Yes. Same happend with me. They just started off with my intro. But didnā€™t asked anything about my project! They didnā€™t even see my resume. I am not sure whatā€™s gonna happen. :grimacing:

1 Like

tab bhi bhai. jo log 4 saal kuch nhi karte unka bhi ho jaata hai tcs mein tum log kam se kam kuch toh kiya hi hai.

2 Likes

Bro, Capgemini recently came to our clg. One of my friend gave interview and it gone really well. He answered all of the questions, and HR also gone well. Still he was not selected. We really donā€™t know this year what is waiting for us. And after seeing his situation, I really lost all my confidence about the Codevita interview I gave.

2 Likes

if anyone gets an mail do reply

1 Like

If I do good in NQT, and also taken the Interview via Codevita this year, Will I be eligible to sit in interviews again by getting shortlisted through NQT?

Yes

Where to register for nqt?

1 Like