When will the TCS Codevita Interview results be released?

@shravan660 I think dates are not declared yet. If you are in premium institute, then only you can register as of now. They may declare the dates for all the colleges later. (:grimacing: Just hope!)

My Interviewer said by the end of this month(September).

1 Like

Anyone can tell ,wht coding questions they are asking?
Tomorrow is my interview

Extreme basic. Also its depends on interviewer.

1 Like

It depends on how many problem statement you solve in codevita round 1.
If they are less than 2 then just basic question of DS will be enough. If more than 2 then you might get some questions which will also be of easy - medium level.

1 Like

maybe on 28th september

what’s your source?

I m qualified for round 2 but still didn’t receive any interview call for the TCS interview??
What should I have to do??
Any advice/suggestions.

@ud_pro when was your interview?

Candidates are getting interview calls depending on their rank. In our college, candidates above 12k+ rank didn’t get any interview call. Now this varies from region to region and college to college also.

1 Like

How come you so sure? Did you asked to the interviewer?

Results of codevita interview are declared for some of the colleges. They are directly mailing to Training and Placement cell of the respective college. The thing that I am worried about is that T&P department of my college don’t have any contact with TCS :grimacing:. In that case, how will I get the results?

1 Like

What??:joy::joy::joy:
Which college bro??

What’s funny bro?

Which college did they announce the result bro?

Dont get it other way , Acutally I am asking which college they announced the result?

which college bro?

Same here.

Which college people have got the interview results?

I got an email for coding round of NQT (Digital) credentials from TCS for 4th oct.
But nothing yet regarding codevita res.