**ZCO12001** matched bracket problem

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Ohh my God!! which language is this :smile:

In python indentation is important here it is very hard to see even what are you trying to do in if else statement.
Can you give submission link ?

@knakul853 It takes less than a minute to find out the submission link. CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone.
@ganesh92 Instead of “which language is this :smile:” tell him/her what they are doing wrong.

Also, it seems @hhn2411 has figured out the error already.

Some advice for future posts:

1. As @knakul853 said, don’t just copy paste your unindented code in the description. Provide a submission link ( CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone in your case ) or an ideone.com link instead.
  2. Provide a link to the problem too.
  3. Explain briefly what you have done. It will make it easier for anyone who wants to help you do so.
  4. If you figure out the error by yourself, update the post to include what is was and how you corrected it. It may help someone in the future.
1 Like

I didn’t meant to make fun of anyone
It was jst a sarcastic reply
He would hav realized it only if he had seen his own topic after creating it
I replied jst 1hr later he created the post which he never responded since 24hrs
didn’t he know that indentation is everything in py
if he didn’t know how to format his code then the 1st line shld be “Sorry but how do I put my code here. It losses its formatting”

I see that but also try to include something helpful. Otherwise your reply is just unneccessary ( read:useless ).

He would hav realized it only if he had seen his own topic after creating it

Just look at 99% of posts on discuss. These basic things that you take for granted have to be told at least once. How would they know otherwise?

didn’t he know that indentation is everything in py
if he didn’t know how to format his code then the 1st line shld be “Sorry but how do I put my code here. It losses its formatting”

Fair point, but again, 99% of users have to be told this at least once.

Also worth mentioning – we would have very less problems like these if the ‘short, yet concise guideline popup’ feature that was mentioned in @infinitepro’s post was there.

1 Like

They must hav looked at FAQ section
in that they hav even mentioned how to post code for asking help
My reply was jst an harmless action against some ignorant person who jst got prob and got up to ask ques here b4 even spending 5min to browse thr FAQ or any other topics on the forum to see how people ask ques
And isn’t its his duty to inform here if his prob is solved
we are not paid and this community can only survive if both people asking and answering act nicely
People jst using this as service center shld not be welcomed
and yeah that idea of popup feature is nice

Again, if this were any other forum, (s)he would have done that. A lot of things you take for granted on other forums are not present on discuss ( not in terms of features, but community ).

My reply was jst an harmless action against some ignorant person

I never said it was harmful, just that it was useless and that’s why it didn’t belong here. If you would have just added something like “Please post the indented code” etc I would have no problem with it.

Also don’t take it personally. Discuss is full of, in my opinion, useless replies/topics like these. Your comment is much better than a lot of others I’ve seen.

its indented properly but when i pasted it here the indentation became a little wonky

submit the prob and give link of that submission

That’s probably because you were using tabs as indentation. You can either add 4 spaces before each line or enclose it between 3 `s ( backtick ) for it to show up as code.
Like this:

```
# your code
```

or

# your code
    n=int(input())
    l=list(map(int,input().split()))