ACM ICPC 2018-19 Amritapuri Expected Ranklist!

I don’t have that much knowledge to fetch data from baylor site

babangain you can visit my yesterdays repository again. I added .txt file of all teams participating in kharagpur region. So you don’t have to scrap data from baylor site. This will be very helpful if you could do it.

Ok. I’ll try for sure

Can u upload for other sites too.
Or can u upload the code.
I can learn a lot from that

Tomorrow, I have exams, I will upload code till tomorrow evening. For other sites also same.

1 Like

ACM ICPC IIT Kharagpur EXPECTED Rank List - general - CodeChef Discuss visit for Kharagpur

Visit ACM ICPC IIT Kharagpur EXPECTED Rank List - general - CodeChef Discuss

I don’t have Gwalior team data in csv format, Maybe u can get to know that tomorrow. Considering not that much team registers for Gwalior as Kolkata or Amritapuri, and seats are around 125… So, I think You’ll get selected

@hemant_dhanuka visit Pune-Gwalior SIte Expected Rank List and Selection List - general - CodeChef Discuss

Pune-Gwalior SIte Expected Rank List and Selection List - general - CodeChef Discuss for gwalior

1 Like

Pune-Gwalior SIte Expected Rank List and Selection List - general - CodeChef Discuss Visit for gwalior site

Pune-Gwalior SIte Expected Rank List and Selection List - general - CodeChef Discuss Check selection list. They take 116 teams ranked first in college. You would rank around 126. Most probably you will be selected.

Wow great job!
Only Kolkata Kanpur remaining now. I hope that comes out soon too. :smiley:

1 Like

Kolkata-Kanpur Expected Selection List and Rank List - general - CodeChef Discuss Click for Kolkata-Kanpur

They take top 116 1st ranked teams and our rank comes out to be 126. Then how could be our team selected? @babangain

Some team might be disqualified for plagiarism.
Some team may not wish to participte in that site ( We are thinking of not to participate on AMrita this time ).

Are You Ranked 1 from your college ?
If Yes, your team should be selected .

As you are second from college, unless something exceptional happens, Your chance ~0.0001

Ah, sort of expected it. Next year then, I guess.

How about the expected selection list of kharagpur?