Ajay Kumar Verma >>>> 10 * tourists

Maybe he is solving the long challenge since start and he submitted today? Many coders do so. He has been a 7* coder.

Yup. But no one submits all div-1 questions in 1 go AC on last day until they are very sure(by testing solutions with …you know).

I agree that submitting on last day with all AC is a doubtful case but still he has been a 7* coder. Also, if he submits from Div.2 account, there are two people who got all correct and i think one of them is real(jiangly). Maybe the other person is fake.

I mean. He might be fully innocent. But most submissions of ALL div1 long AC in 1 go at last moment are plagiarized ones only.

Yeah maybe the person has submitted twice but atleast he solved all problems on his own(that’s the thing to appreciate). If he is submitting twice, he is obviously doing it for ratings(which is of no use :joy: :joy:).

1 Like

Here is the 7* cheater profile link : North koreans occupy the top 3 positions in september long challenge - #7 by truly_great

Yes, they do solve all , but by cheating/or in groups.

Also,such 7* only submit,when they get all right. This affects other genuine users who did not know their result already before participating.

1 Like

Ok, but with whom this guy would cheat/solve in group? If he is submitting twice, that’s the only wrong thing. And if this is the case, I hope that MOSS catches him.

North Koreans always solve in groups. Dont you know? Many people have talked about it on Quora and codeforces blogs. And I have attached many links in this discussion. You can go through them. Its hard to explain all over again…

Wait, I was saying about Ajay Kumar Verma. He must have solved it alone.

Only he can clarify . I have nothing against him. But I criticize these few North Korean coders on Codechef.

1 Like

Right, also @truly_great let me tell you not only the guy in picture was a 7* coder in past, he IS also a Master on Codeforces djdolls , and he became Master on his 12th contest.

He works at Google in Germany and does not have a PAN Card on his name in India

The founder of Codechef Anup Kalbalia wrote something about it on Quora Here

He has a PHD as well, Here . Do you know what that it?

Some people do long challenges for fun, and they are way too skilled than you on short contests, its a private decision to do long contest,its just that people get old overtime and they want to solve problems peacefully.

There’s a thing where people submit solutions in one go, check livestreams of good coders you’ll see, and someone can say it’s suspicious if a noob coder bulk submits solutions, but the guy in picture is too skilled to actually pull it off real. So before you bad mouth someone, please get your facts right.

Also @truly_great since you are so excited and hyped about short contests, what is your codeforces handle? Codeforces is the ultimate place for short contests, so you must be a high rated Candidate Master or Master there right? and if you’re not, then stop spamming your opinions on someone way older, way skilled and totally out of your league.

@ssrivastava990 @cubefreak777 @first_semester

5 Likes

I guess the magical hour is yet to begin. Those who feel that they are done with long challenge, it’s time to hunt down cheaters.

2 Likes

What is wrong in submitting everything in 10 minutes? Do all guys here talking shit have any proof against him? His profile seems very good and I doubt he did any cheating. It must be he has thoroughly tested all his solutions in advance and he submitted in one go.

2 Likes

Although I like your whole points, but one question why u make new ID for this , you can post this via original as well .

1 Like

I’m his junior from the same college and don’t want to come out in light, also i don’t use codechef a lot, and this thread made me pissed off, because when i came into college, he was my inspiration, something i wanted to be.

And it really pissed me off when i saw when i saw @truly_great criticizing him and low-key calling him a cheater or whatever. I mean the short contest argument was stupid, just check his Codeforces profile. You don’t even stand close bruh

I am still saying it @truly_great , if you are so good at short contest, tell your codeforces handle, then your criticism against a CFMaster/PHD holder will be justified.

2 Likes

Chill bro.

2 Likes

Hey , fanboy fake account @jitha_lol , cant you see ? I never called him a cheater . Control your anger . I was only criticizing 7* North Koreans , no-where , I took your lord’s name .

And yep, I am no one , I am very poor in competitive programming . I am -25 rated on Codeforces . I hope that makes you feel happy and satisfied ?

We were talking about a serious issue of cheating in long because it always get ignored, that’s it. Bye.

1 Like

In case you forgot to use eyes @jitha_lol

1 Like

Quoting myself again @jitha_lol . I clearly said over 3 times, that I have nothing against Ajay Sir. Stop mis-interpreting for God’s sake.

1 Like

@jitha_lol

1 Like