Credit Suisse Global Coding Challenge 3.0 2021 (Hiring : Full Time + Internship)

weird flex but ok :+1: :bowing_man:

2 Likes

Can someone explain the outputs of question 9. I am not able to get it

Are the questions visible , suddenly all questions got disappeared from the site

Bro , have you solved your issue.
I have used my code in various test cases all of it giving correct output .
But when i submit it none of my testcases pass

Can anyone tell how the score is calculated i have fully solved some problems and all testcases passed but my score is less than expected.

@sksama @abc1233 @sanjit_prasad I don’t see any inbuilt code editor, unlike last year. Also, when I pulled the repo and tried to push it, it is creating a master branch in the remote repo and my changes are reflecting there. all the code templates (which were present by default) is present in another branch called “main” in the remote repo. Does anyone have any idea in which branch we are supposed to push the code? Please help me out.

They are doing it on the basis on execution time as no one has 900 score as you can see in the leaderboard.

Weird criteria
Is there anyway to know which problems fetches what score

My rank is 444 is there any chance of internship? @rock7 @sullivanking :grinning:

My rank is 3, but still I don’t know for sure :weary: I don’t understand how they are scoring participants.

my username there is “s-i-d-d-i-s

No idea brother

We have no clue how to increase our points and my rank is dropping.

1 Like

Same here ! I have solved completely but still i don’t have 100 Score, is there something im missing?

Bro woh hi toh nahi pata chal raha in which question we should improve. They should show our score in every question that will make sense and help us to improve.

I have tried running different test cases and the sample test cases are also showing the correct results. But when I submit the code it shows 0 test cases passed out of 0. Can anyone tell why it is happening so?

In My Profile section, you can see score of each problem

Does one has to apply anywhere else for being considered for internship or fte ?

Thanks brother.

Has anyone got above 98 in any question?

You must have cheated lol :rofl: …how can this happen ! :joy: :joy: