Expected cutoff for CODEVITA season 9

If anybody gets mail please update in here

4 Likes

Do only final years get job interview invitations and what about first to the third-year students, do they get internship offers.
I am new to tcs codevita. Hope you give a reply.

1 Like

Yes! Third year students get internship offer. I doono about 1 and 2nd year.

Would 3rd yr students who have qualified codevita also called for interviews?

2 Likes

Yes they will be offered internships!

1 Like

Arre yaar kidhar hai result?
Where is the ranklist? As far as I know no one has received any mail yet. Your tpo told you your rank?

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

No only Correct answers are evaluated for further plagiarism checking.

1 Like

Dear TPOs,

We are glad to announce the results of Codevita and invite the students for a virtual interview soon. A virtual document verification is scheduled for your students starting tomorrow. Some of them will receive an invite today and the rest of them will be receiving it tomorrow.

Request you to kindly inform them to attend it without fail. Incase they miss out on the virtual verification process, they will not be receiving a mail for the interview.

We will be sending out a mail about the details by today EoD.

1 Like

@kirtxn are you sure? I haven’t received any email yet… Even if a candidate is not selected, they do notify through email.

Even i din recieve! lets wait till tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Toh. Kyu baar baar result out bol rha tha , so frustrating it is.

1 Like

TPO se aaya usne vahi kaha, everyone is getting restless once recieving this message from TPO.

1 Like

Wait… In my college, TPOs are not at all in contact with TCS. Does this mean that I won’t receive an email?

Contact mai nhi the phir bhi codevita dia na to kya dikkat

1 Like

Calmdown man! :laughing:
Even im getting restless

1 Like

You will dw!

1 Like

UPDATE!!!
Dear TPOs,

Thank you for the outstanding support from your end for each of our processes. As was informed, we were to share the Codevita results by today and the document verification was supposed to start by tomorrow. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, we will have to postpone the results and the document verification process to a later date. We will communicate the same shortly.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Shakti

2 Likes

Do all student who qualified will get internship???

1 Like

The results are still not declared. I am not sure when will they declare it. Any update from your side? I am also worried that this time they may not provide hiring opportunities.