Exposing a False Youtuber called CS IT Community

It seems so and both these IDs don’t match… so it means this guy is using multiple accounts. Now I don’t know about cheating and all but this itself is breaking the code of conduct. Never expected this from people I looked upto as mentors. I guess I should not follow him.

thanks a lot!!
I will add some really good videos on DP but maybe not from the atcoder educational contest.

I have already made all 26 videos from that contest, however the license for distribution is with Coding blocks and not me.

I’ll make sure the problems I add on my channel are at par or even better for learning DP.

Will be very happy to know if it helps you in improving :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Im not comparing myself with him , im comparing you with those toxic people who do so to defame people just because i busted your telegram groups …

Why are you doing this man, please just do not spread that false news in community … i request you just mind your own business…
I even dont know you who are you then why are you doing so.

Yes , These Telegram Group are created to help the students from tier 3 colleges , who do not have good coding community or seniors who can guide them , but groups and people like hitesh miss using this platform for cheating and blaming the others.

Nice counter to @wicked_knight . Even I found him replying non-sense in all threads. This is me who started a thread on tips to minimise cheating. And this guy is arguing with stupid answers. Damn, I was fed up to see his responses.

2 Likes

If you don’t know something then please don’t talk about it. Our groups encourage people to become better programmers unlike yours where you encourage them to become better cheaters.

@admin, kindly ban both accounts as having alternate accounts is a violation of guidelines.

I must say you really know when to market. Bahot aage jaega Bro. You knew this cheating accusations will open up a market for other mentors. I had already subscribed you and saw Dice Problem video, it is really good. I would suggest make other Algorithms too … DP is very good. Keep it up.

1 Like

Yrr tumhare Raj Bhayia ne kal ek beechare bachhe ko telegram group se nikal diya, for sharing a good resource xD

Youtube read comment made by STRUGGLER _28

uska group h I agree lekin msg delete krrdeta block hi krrdiya xDD

1 Like

@astute I don’t all this but can you answer what is this screenshot all about?

lol… looks promising tho

1 Like

You should be CEO of apple.

1 Like

I know Striver … he is a friend. . he won’t do this. Actually he is inactive and someone else is handling the group so it is that admin’s mistake. Don’t worry unlike other Telegram Groups, that group is for guidance and I’m sure this is a big blunder on part of new admin and rahi baat content ki toh aapka mast hai. Aise bhi subs aa jaege

1 Like

@kartik8800 if I have any suggestions for videos, can I use the comments section?

1 Like

thankyou bhai <3
I could have worked for CB and got some good amount of stipend for the same videos but I decided to start my own channel and provide good quality content for free.

I will not be making any revenue from this channel for a very long time. Toh for now I would love ki atleast videos se log benefit krr rhe hai aur thodi appreciation bhi mil rhi h mujhe for good content :slight_smile:

Videos dekho aur pasand aye toh comment krrdiya krrna, kuch suggestion ho toh voh bhi.

3 Likes

Definitely. I will try to provide detailed explanation through videos whenever possible for me.

2 Likes

jarur subscribe krenge

1 Like

Please stop unnecessarily tagging admin everytime

Haan bhai, meri khud bhi personally baat hui h striver se in the past.
I do have respect for him, he has done good for himself both on CF and in his career.

and even if he deletes toh I guess understandable h but thoda burra lgga tha sunkrr

fir youtube pe video kaise banaunga xDD