Iemco questions

Surely, this is a huge waste of time, bhai isse achha ek pubg match ke liye bula lete sath me khel hi khelna tha to.

5 Likes

I saved myself from the misery.

Just to clarify, more than 1000 teams registered (and wasted their time).

1 Like

jug jug jiyo bhai!

2 Likes

even if its unrated…someone should be responsible for the time wasted of the participants…i have seen plenty such trash unrated contests here…either they should stop hosting such contest or make sure a descent level is maintained.What is even the point of a team contest for 3 low rated problems?

isse accha hackerrank kiye hote 500$ milte :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I didn’t even understood the 2nd sample test case meaning 5 1 2 3 4
In this 1 could have paid to 5,2 could have paid to 5 ,3 could have paid to 5, 4 could have paid to 5 , in this way average would have been less than 1000 so how is it Too Much

These questions don’t seem to be cp problems. Ye kuch alag hi hai.

I want my 3 hours back!!!

4 Likes

Questions kese the ? (How’s the Questions ?)

Meanwhile Participants -

10 Likes

please see announcement part(stupid enogh that it came very late).It clarified stuff ,but then even solving it properly after that gave wa.
correct solutions still get wa

1 Like

It’s just sad that such a contest was allowed on Codechef. “In an open-for-all competition, it is imperative for us to ensure that the problems match CodeChef standards in terms of quality.” - Just goes to show much the standard has degraded.

12 Likes

for c val, i think u should triangulate d polygon i,e k-2

pls give some tips to improve in cp

“To qualify for the prizes the participants need to successfully solve all the three problems.”

300 IQ

1 Like

pese bach gye unke :rofl:

2 Likes

Me too

3 Likes

Successfully wasted 3 hours :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Entire problem statement was in announcement. :joy:

6 Likes

Well they compare their college to BITS Pilani so…

4 Likes