Introducing CodeChef Games

New feature announcement

We have introduced a new Rating graph in your Games Profile, along with more information about the Games played.

wonderful but really demotivating for me since i just could play 10 games …

what is hacking section there in games. Does it means gaining access to the machines as like other ctf tryhackme , htb or some what different

excited for this one.

This is awesome

New feature announcement :rocket:

Challenge a friend is now live for all.

Visit here to create a game and play 1v1 match against your friends. :fire:

PS: The games are rated by default.

2 Likes

In the puzzle → code-completion section, there was a problem with a difficulty level of ~1020 which had an error in the non-editable code section.

The question read as follows: "There are N students who wish to fill their water bottles. Primary school students take C minutes and high school students take D minutes and you are in the B-th position on the queue.

Error: Variable “ans” was declared out of scope.

Please look into it and increase the ratings of coders who tried and failed to do this question.

@harshit_0 - 1v1 usage now contributes to the daily streak. It will add to your activity and reflect in the profile page.

1 Like

I have been unable to access the solution for the games part especially puzzles…is it only for pro members?

@tas_nim - yes - Pro members have access to the solutions for 1v1 / puzzles.

1 Like

For me, there seems to be an issue where the “view solution” button keeps me waiting at a white screen. Also, it would be cool for us to be able to review the problem after a 1v1 so that we can attempt the problem after the “duel” is over.

White screen will not come for the Solution page now. Though solution for 1v1 Games is only available to Pro users.

Also, you can review a match by playing the same game as a puzzle from your user profile.

1 Like

I was playing “Hacking” mode and encountered this task:

I submitted all possible values of the input A and still got “Wrong Answer” verdict. Please have a look. (BTW, I am pretty sure that the case I typed in the box should be wrong for obvious reasons)

whenever i start the 1v1 the screen is stuck at waiting for result is this how it’s supposed to be?

@happypotato - thanks for reporting this - will get it fixed.

@coding_magic - can you share some screenshots.
also details on which browser, device you use.

you can share them here or email them to support@codechef.com - will try and figure it out.

@admin I cannot open puzzle game, its saying upgrade to pro. But I have already upgraded to pro in November.

I am using Edge as the browser.

1 Like

@ketan_gupta - there is no restriction on puzzles - everyone is able to access 3 puzzles / day.
Pro has unlimited access.
Can you please share a screenshot of the error you got.

1 Like