Hello CodeChef Community!
Once again we bring to you a fresh set of programming challenges with the June Lunchtime 2018, a three-hour contest of your coding abilities. Hope to see you all join us and challenge for the top spot!. Joining me this time on the problem setting panel are:
- Admin: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
- Problem Setter: (Ivan Safonov)
- Editorialist: likecs (Bhuvnesh Jain)
- Problem Tester: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
- Statement Verifier: xellos0 (Jakub Safin)
- Russian Translator: xcwgf666 (Sergey Kulik)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: (VNOI Team)
Time: 30th June 2018 (1930 hrs) to 30th June 2018 (2230 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone .
Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/LTIME61
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://discuss.codechef.com/questions/51999/how-do-i-win-a-codechef-goodie. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hope to see you participating!