May Lunctime to be rated

Thankyou so much for the valuable advice Sir​:clown_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Naaa…without finding gcd…bhi possible hai :slight_smile:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:
bas bas…

1 Like

how ??? :open_mouth:

1 Like

I also want to know that how to read other people code better when I refer to them to knowing the solution when I am unable to solve problem for long time

I did it in O(1) :sunglasses:
Just think of the condition when 2 numbers have gcd=1?

1 Like

read editorials as well…
ask someone…
and with google,practice and experience you can

1 Like

idk… when ??
maybe when gcd is 1 XD
have you submitted solution ?
I don’t think you can solve it without it

1 Like

You are a much better coder than me. In my college nobody does competitive programming so I am unable to find someone who could advice me personally . Thanks for your advice I will definitely solve 2 tough problems of this contest and hopefully become highly skilled programmer in coming time
Thanks again for your time

2 Likes

you’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

oopsie…I thought I can do it without gcd but I realized I can’t :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

In a hurry, I thought that gcd(n,m)=1 only when n%m!=0 || m%n!=0 …(where m,n>=3)
lololol

1 Like

Don’t be so mean my friend. Just because it went well with you, you want it rated.

Then don’t do any further contest. Codechef will be blessed to get rid of a rating obsessed user like you

1 Like

How to check that in O(1).

same here…when i saw rating didn’t increased

That was not a good picture he painted there!

yeah easy o(1) solution to check gcd of n&k && m&k==1

No!
And server becomes working not at same time at all places.
Some people may have faced problems like :

1. Submitting solution and half hour later they come to know submission has not been made.
  2. Worrying about rank not been updated for too long during contest.
  3. Left the contest in-between due to frustration or may be because contest has become unrated.

This time contest has been much easier. Most of students from my college scored near to 300 (who earlier scored 100 or at max 200 points). I think contests should be balanced-neither too easy nor too tough. Sometimes most of people find tough to solve second problem. Yesterday it was much easier to solve at least 400 points.

one nice solution …