May Lunctime to be rated

8.30 pm is lunchtime for me :grin:

1 Like

Yep​:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:
Tasty​:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

1 Like

@admin You must consider this as we all faced the same issue, so that internal server was common for all not partial . Please consider this post!

1 Like

thanks for your support

Those people who are saying top coders left the contest.It is False.In ranklist many 7 and 6 star coders are there

I will have to ask about laddus and certificates. But I am very much against keeping it rated. There are issues if its rated. It will be very unfair to the people who couldn’t do good due to server issues - and if we exclude them then people who did good might also get negative rating as its all relative performance. Making it unrated saves everyone’e rating.

What is the criteria to join div-0? 3500+ rating?:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bro, be respectful to everyone ,no matter what their ratings are.

2 Likes

Its better to declare it in middle if situation is that bad and save time for everyone.

100% agrees…
@vijju123 what about the MAY LONG editorials, it is not easy to read other people codes unless you have at-least some idea, same for the sketches(provided by alei) i found it somewhat tough to understand.

1 Like

Yes it should be rated as every one has faced the same circumstances. So it is as far a fair one.

“harrasment” ?

Bro, do you even know what you are saying? There is NO one forcing you to give this contest, so please, by ALL MEANS, you are free to go away. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

There had been some issues with me since May (Exams, personal stuff). I will get back to full swing by 28th. Along with overseeing why editorials are not there.

1 Like

" Please do not make the assumption that only the elite programmers left the round midway bro. Everyone gets frustrated & leaves regardless of their percentile rank."

Why is exactly the reason so many people had performances at peak this time. Your point? :slight_smile:

Flagged this on discrimination

2 Likes

@vijju123 I request you to close this topic if possible as this debate will never end + decision has already been made :slight_smile:

1 Like

My point is this, performance in competitions is a very dynamic thing for many of us.

Plus, Short rounds can be really chaotic. Without stress testing, even the edge cases in simple problems can kill someone’s flow & mess up the whole round.

This is only natural that cancelling any short challenge will result in a whole lot of people complaining about how well they did this time.

It doesn’t necessarily have to be an effect of strong contenders quitting.

1 Like

Div 1 was pretty easy too. First 2 problems were basic implementation and modulo field properties., while third was an easy tree problem. 300 was easily achievable. Even in the 4th problem a vague idea was not too hard to think but implementation sure was tough.

1 Like

Yep…so…easy…did you solve all 4/5 problems during the contest itself?

okay, will ping you after may :slight_smile: