[OFFICIAL] Live DSA Learning Session 2 - Contest 1 - Part 2

Hi everyone,

This is a continuation of the series which happened this Sunday

So in this DSA Learning series , we plan to conduct some live sessions.

A session would generally be conducted by 1-2 volunteers and would be a live discussion (via text + video). The main purpose of these sessions would be to discuss the theory topics and then move on how to go about solving the problems of the contest.

For this week, the 2nd session is as follows:

• Topic:
    Live problem solving of the contest + QnA.

• Brief Description:
    I will be solving the problem from contest 1. These problems are brand new to me. I have never seen them before. So you will be able to see how I solve problems, from reading the statement, to figuring out a solution and coding it. Questions are welcome during the stream.

• Pre-requisite:
    None. Recommended going through the reading material of complexity analysis provided here .

• Session volunteer:
    Adhyyan Sekhsaria

• Date-Time:
    6 PM IST, 9th April 2020 (Thursday)

• Duration:
    2-2.5 hours

• Platform for video conferencing:
    Zoom Meetings limited 100 seats
    Rest of the participants can join live on CodeChef’s YouTube channel

• To register:
    If you are interested just register by clicking on the Going button below the topic title at the top and Add it to your calendar for a reminder so that you don’t miss it :slight_smile:
    Entry to the session on Zoom will be on a first come first serve basis.

• Note from CodeChef:
    — These sessions are hosted by our volunteers. Kindly respect their efforts and time.
    — In case of any doubts, please post in the comments.

[Update1] Zoom meeting details are sent to the registered users via Discuss message. You can access this message from the top right corner by clicking on the profile icon and in the dropdown click on the message button to find the message.

We have stopped registrations as it had reached the max limit.

[Update2] Catch the session live on YouTube here: - YouTube

[Update3] Kindly share the feedback of the session here: CodeChef DSA Live Learning Session 2 - Feedback form

9 Likes

i cant see the going button where is it?

You should be able to see it now.

Hi , Thanks for sharing but I am not able to join the Zoom meeting invite.Is there separate link for pre-registering to Zoom Discussion.?

1 Like

Hi,

The Zoom meeting details will be shared with the registered participants 30 minutes before the session.

2 Likes

i cant see the registration button.

1 Like

Hey! Click on the ‘Going’ button just below the title of this post.

1 Like

Not able to see the ‘Going’ button. It is just appearing as a simple text.

Please helpp

First you need to login then you’ll see the button

Thanks, finally able to do it.

@techie_pals Thanks for letting this know.Hoping for the best session!

Hello, I am getting Error 500 after clicking the Going button. What should i do?

Hi,

We have closed the registrations as it had reached the maximum capacity.

ok, can you please share a link where the session is live streaming on youtube?

hello,
I Haven’t received the zoom meeting details

Hey! I had notified as ggoing and i havent recieved a zoom link. I cant even see the Going tag anymore.

hii , i have not got any zoom meeting id password

We have sent the details via Discuss message.

You can access the message sent from the top right corner by clicking on the profile icon and in the dropdown click on the message button to find the message.

Message link for those who have registered: https://discuss.codechef.com/t/re-official-live-dsa-learning-session-2-contest-1-part-2/61093