Should January Lunchtime be Rated?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Please vote to let your voice be heard to @admin.
While I appreciate that the admins are trying to make this a better experience for everyone, I believe the most of the community who competed does not agree that it makes their experience better if it’s made unrated after the contest. This poll will help the admins know what the community wants.

20 Likes

I am just concerned about one thing, if lunchtime is unrated then cookoff should be unrated too

29 Likes

Fully Agree with you.
Cookoff m bhaut jyada problem aayi thi…lunchtime se 2-3 times

8 Likes

I agree that the queue situation was not perfect, but I decided to solve other problems while waiting for my submissions to get judged, and it went reasonably smooth. I could’ve lost a couple of minutes in the terms of penalty time, but so did other participants, so I feel like it was more-or-less adequate.

30 Likes

Very True :frowning:

4 Likes

phone uta ek vari

2 Likes

Yes, please decide by voting. Very few people making noise everywhere are overshadowing majority who want it to be rated.

Voting is the only fair way to resolve the situation. Queue was same for everyone. And let the ratings reflect that.

7 Likes

I have voted mate

This is not the right way , People will make fake account just to vote .

7 Likes

yes bro. I Also think so. The server was worse in cookoff

2 Likes

It should be rated, these issues were minor today and submissions till the end were being made and the server wasn’t down for more than 2-3 mins at a time. If you keep making all contests unrated, it is highly demotivating and the word “competitive” loses its meaning.

11 Likes

@admin in cookoff when I saw server error not solved till 10:30 i shut down my pc when I know that now being declared as rated then I came back , now my rating dropped, to coverup that I put my best today but being undeclared so unfair. make lunchtime rated or cookoff unrated.

9 Likes

@admin why not tell this between the contest after three hours of brainstorming you say contest is unrated wtf

12 Likes

I faced much more issue in last half hour before that it was okay Ish.

3 Likes

Please make this contest rated.

3 Likes

It has clearly been the same for everyone during the contest, which allowed some people to think creatively and work on other problems while waiting for submissions. There was no warning that it would be unrated so it’s disappointing to spend 3 hours working hard in a competition and then all your hard work go to waste. Hopefully, the admins can reconsider.

4 Likes

I don’t think unrating a contest makes the experience better for anyone. It just makes the overall contest fair, because if there is a good enough ratio of contestants who suffered, or even a majority who could not see their verdicts for so long, it just does not make sense for the contest to be rated.

Because the queue issues started at 11:15pm, and piled on to the very end of the contest. When the contest ended, the submissions from 11:30 hadn’t been judged for quite a few problems/users - thus we had to make it unrated at the very end, sorry :((

The detailed description of the decision is here for anyone interested.

7 Likes

@admin Please Please Please Please make it rated

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Make it Rated. Or make cookoff unrated too.

7 Likes