Hackwithinfy results 2021

I think in mid july to august like today i got consent form from infosys and there it is written.

2 Likes

People with starting names A or Aa are getting interview calls , Is this right or everyone who filled yes in consent form got interview schedule?

HackWithInfy Winner Experience | What happens in HackWithInfy - YouTube you can check out this

Will they ask only coding questions SES role too?

I forgot about hackwithinfy question so in interview round they will ask or not about question approach?

Kind of off topic but did you wear formals?
like blazer and shirt or just shirt?

i dont think they will, if they do they would surely give you that question first

No just casuals

1 Like

I got selected in hackwith infy last year. I will be able to help you with any queries

please sign this petition Petition to MOSS Admin and Codechef to reveal their MOSS progress
and send me at goodboybts1@gmail.com with codechef_id and your query

I will revert back to you with details

1 Like

Did u get any mail from infosys??

1 Like

My SES interview is scheduled for tomorrow, what are the topics I should prepare for?

Is there anyone here whose PPI is converted to as a full time offer for PP role ?

Have they started rolling out offers ?

When did you get email regarding the interview?

Just know one project end to end, my 3 friends gave it yesterday, all were asked only about project nothing else

For PP or SES?

I think its for SES

they sent a mail regarding the final round. They didnt say anything regarding the interview results

I don’t think it will happen before finale