It's all on you Codechef

@humane Agree with you, but the problem is those who are helping them in cheating are better than us.

{Post Deleted}

So the solution is we have to get better than them.

@dardev And why you answered this to me ?

1 Like

Accident. Sorry!

• You should not have multiple accounts on CodeChef. If you have, then you should delete all except one.

@anon74515879
Have you have deleted your previous account before posting on this one?

1 Like

How would codechef block telegram groups? Even netflix tried to stop selling of their webseries on telegram, but did it stop? Its the people who need to understand. Codechef does how much it can do. They can only take action after MOSS

1 Like

Exactly

To be honest, I feel like Long Challenges are really great. It gives you so much time to think about the solution, learn and implement it. It is a really good way to improve the skill of trying hard and not giving up before the solution is revealed at the end of the contest. These long challenges have helped me gain this ability and I’m pretty good at it and i feel many are. If you think that long challenges should be unrated, then you must also know that it certainly cannot be held too as solutions will be revealed almost everywhere during the contest and even users like us wont report anyone anymore and it will become a big mess and the whole point of long challenges to improve the learning curve disappears. If you think a person who is less experienced solve the question that y couldn’t solve, then just accept the fact that the person has thought more deeply spending more time than you and has got the solution and just move on. Caring about how other people cheat is not the way you improve. The main thing you should care about is how you are going to solve the next question and improve your rank, satisfying the thought that you beat some cheaters along the way. This is the only way you improve.

6 Likes

The best thing in my opinion would be to make the long challenge last for 4-5 days. Its sufficient time to go through all the questions and solve as per your limit. It will reduce cheating to a great extent.

2 Likes

What if every problem have some hidden test cases just like kickstart or codejam ?

2 Likes

i can understand but what’s the point of sending a post from a fake account are you scared of showing your original account. By doing this you seems to me a bit sketchy :thinking:
and if anyone cheats let them, you can’t do much and they won’t get any better in cp by cheating.
And codechef shouldn’t make long challenge unrated as a lot of student don’t get time im in 12th class and hardly get time for cooksoff and Ltime . And it also help us with thinking about the problem for days.
if this gives you depression leave this platform switch to codeforces completely that won’t give you ‘depression’.
And i really don’t like that there is no downvote system in codechef :frowning:

1 Like

If this would have been the case, I would have left solving CONTAIN thinking my answer is correct, moreover deeply think about your ideas before posting on discuss, think of their pros and cons.

2 Likes

Correct, currently we are playing against some hidden fake competitors which makes us to work more hard. which is good, because when we go out we will find that competition is not that tough cause we handled it here.

Now that’s plain rude alright!!

Same here. I probably had over 60 unsuccessful submissions in “CHFNSWAPS” before getting AC. I sincerely believe It’s all about persistence and the required logic to get the job done. And the weird part: two of my friends got an AC for CHFNSWAPS in their first attempt. That disheartened me to a great extent because they had started CP only 2 months ago

3 Likes

i agree with you but it need some changes

Yeah, thanks for your concern.

This is much better. But it cannot help avoid plagiarism :frowning:

Codejam god😂