Hello everyone, in this post I shared some of the best resources and strategy for incoming SE, SES, and PP interview and even for TCS Interview too.
SE -> Software Engineer (3.6 LPA)
SES - > Software Engineer Specialist (5LPA)
PP -> Power Programmer (8LPA)
This post is divided into 3 parts -
1 . Core CS Subjects
For all of three u have to prepare core cs subjects like CN , OS , DBMS , Computer Architecture Basics, OOPS , but how?
Resources for OOPS (c++ , Python , Java )
This is very common they ask u on the basis of language u written in Resume.
Resources for DBMS / MySQL
This subject is very important they ask anything either very easy or in very deep so prepare well and especially SES and PP guys u have to be more careful.
If u have time then u can watch main topics of DBMS Sanchit_Jain_sir
Resources for OS
This subject is also important they ask very few questions (rarely to SE) but high chances for PP.
Resources for CN
Mostly they ask few questions for PP role .
Resources for Computer Architecture
They ask very few questions for PP role (rarely for SE and SES )
- What are Flip-Flops?(Most common, may be asked for all)
- Revise Cache memory , pipelining etc.
Resources for Software Engineering
They ask at least a question from this.
- All software development models and cycles.
2 . Coding / DSA
For SE they ask very common questions.
- Prime Number , GCD
- Reverse a Number
- Reverse a string
- Bubble Sorting
- Reverse array
- Factorial of a number , and so on ( basically I gave u some rough idea)
For SES they ask medium questions (included above too)
- Prime Number (Sieve)
- Pattern Printing
- Fibonacci (without recursion)
- Factorial (Without recursion)
- Max contiguous subarray sum
- Merge, Quick and Insertion Sort
- BFS / DFS
For PP they ask some advanced question too (included above too)
- Revise all traversals ( Zigzag, In, pre , post , level etc)
- Sum of all subarray of an array
- Reverse linked list
- Find whether a loop in linked list
- Find whether there is a cycle in graph
- Implement AVL tree.
- Coin change problem.
- Heap Sort
- Graph coloring Problem
- shortest path in graph ( if u don’t know implementation just tell them thoery , Prim’s and Kruskal)
- Insertion and deletion in BST ( U have to write code)
- All views of the Binary search tree.
- Knapsack Problem
- Water Trapping Problem
I gave u some basic idea and some questions they asked the previous year . (google all above)
For more search questions with Infosys tag at gfg.
- LINK [ Info interview ques.]
- LINK [GFG - Infosys experience and Questions]
- LINK [ Leetcode Top Interrview Questions]
3 . Resume / Projects / HR questions
Common Tips for all -
- Prepare your project very well, If u do not have a project I would suggest preparing a small project in this time duration remaining.
- Prepare your resume, go through it, and write only those things which u really know.
- Prepare all basics HR questions, like , why we hire you? blah blah.
- If u r disagree at some point be polite, and be confident, don’t be arrogant, sad, overexcited … a smiley face is sufficient.
Hope my above article helps u to clear the interview process (SE , SES , PP ) .
Till then Practice fking hard, Because -
When u r not practicing someone else is , and the day you meet them u will lose.
PS : If someone read who also part of previous hack with infy can share their experience below in the comments. If u have any doubt let me know, If i m able to solve I will surely help
EDIT : After the guidelines of infosys regarding interview two topics also added -
Please upvote of u like this article.